• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie 15 Evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • "As with the Kami Trio special airing in December, I bring to you, very convincing merchandise-based evidence of the Muskedeers playing a part in 2012's Pokemon Movie 15.

Movie announcements come roughly around the same time each year -- winter's holidayish new year-ish season. As we in merchandise know, the movie merch begins to flow SOON after the announcements.

Some recent examples would be: Beast Trio merch began to show up around March of that year. This year, Victini goods (Takara Tomy ones -- this is important) were out by the end of February, then more strongly in March and April.

Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion merchandise is already being scheduled for February, March, and beyond, including Takara Tomy figures and plush, along with plamo, and Bandai gachapon, including some with ??? ??? (https://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/20...ng-bandai.html) but that's unlikely to be any new or secret Pokemon since it's a February release and that info usually comes in spring...

Anyway, THAT has been heard before and is a few weeks old now. So what's the actual evidence?

This new flier which states that the Muskedeer trio will have "activity in 2012"."

Movie 15 Evidence?

Quoted from sunyshore

So from part of the quote, and the that if they are going by Dex number from least to greatest and Keldeo is next do you think there is a good likelihood we will be saying a Musketeer movie next year? I definitely figured him to be the first out of the three to be revealed and I sure do hope it happens, so I am looking forward too it. I definitely see something happening with the Musketeers next year for sure, but what who knows.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    When I saw this on serebii I didn't see much from it, but after another read through it does seem very interesting. I'd like to see how they portray the trio, and hopefully Keldeo, but as of now, it's all a bit meh. We could see a teaser by the next month, so yeah.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Are you sure its gonna be a "Movie"? I expected their debut would be in episode, I thought they would be more like the legendary beasts. Well, in both cases, it could be something interesting to watch yet I do not find the 3 muskedeer so appealing to me :\ ( *sigh* and until now, I am desperate waiting for the victini movie <_< )

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Are you sure its gonna be a "Movie"? I expected their debut would be in episode, I thought they would be more like the legendary beasts. Well, in both cases, it could be something interesting to watch yet I do not find the 3 muskedeer so appealing to me :\ ( *sigh* and until now, I am desperate waiting for the victini movie <_< )
    I don't see why it wouldn't be. I don't think they want to do another special with the other Trio of the region. Like Sunyshore said this is mostly speculative at this point so we really can't tell. But if they do have Keldeo in a movie which I am sure they will I don't see why they wouldn't add the other three.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I wouldn't scratch out an episode debut just yet though, even if this evidence does hold for an upcoming movie. We've seen plenty of episode debuts from Pokémon that have stared in their own movies. Like Lugia, Latios, Latias, Deoxys, Darkrai etc...

NinjaPawniard

Athos Porthos Aramis d'Artagna
    Years
  • Though I think it would be cool to see the three star in their own movie, I think they'll be in the movie that stars Keldeo, y'know, since Keldeo is the secret part of their trio/quartet

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It is old news, but I thought I'd bring it up. There have been some rumours that the movie will be set in an area based on London, which I think if fab.
    Movie 15 Evidence?

There has been speculation on Kyrurem getting an alternate form, I'd be interesting if Keldeo did too, but then it would just be too similar to movie 11. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back