• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie 7!

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How dare you reported this before me!!!!
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Nevermind, here are 2nice little pictures for you all!
    poster_01.jpg

poster_02.gif

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Yeah!It looks awesome,but the trailer had too many old scenes from previous movies,Pokemon 2000,Pokemon 3 and Pokemon hereoes.If you watch carefully,you can see them.So I gues it is a little early to make a trailer.
    BTW,the scene the meteor fell,it was so realistic!

Years
  • Raydrogiga said:
    Yeah!It looks awesome,but the trailer had too many old scenes from previous movies,Pokemon 2000,Pokemon 3 and Pokemon hereoes.If you watch carefully,you can see them.!
    I'm thinking maybe those scenes are supposed to be there...I dont really know...I can't wait till it comes out! ^__^ fun fun fun!
    wait...Im still waiting for the 6 to come out....-__- hopeless..

Tweak

Yeah!It looks awesome,but the trailer had too many old scenes from previous movies,Pokemon 2000,Pokemon 3 and Pokemon hereoes.If you watch carefully,you can see them.So I gues it is a little early to make a trailer.
    BTW,the scene the meteor fell,it was so realistic!

i thought that pikachu crying lookt familiar... :\

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Got the name of the small movie!
    電擊三靈組﹐(Dengeki san lei ???, The elctric Pokemon trio)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Originally posted by Zapchu
    i thought that pikachu crying lookt familiar...

Yeah,it was from First movie I think.Not only that scene,what about these:

About the short movie,I don't think it is gonna be a good one.Pikachu and two Pika-alikes......Doesn't sound good to me......

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • Most of the seens in the trailer where from the earlier movies. Blastoise and the pikachu crying from the movie 1. Chindaquil attacking entei and charizard spitting fire from movie 3 and aerodactyl from movie 5. They didn't actually show much from the new movie at all yet. I hope there will be a new trailer showing more soon.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Maybe. It must be fun.
    By the way, "Merry Christmas" is メーリー クリスマスIN jAPANESE.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • images said:
    maybe the next one then is gonna have deoxys in it
    um...did ya read the first post! Kenta said that Deoxys and Rayquaza are gonna be the featured Pokemon! and in the trailer you see a Meteor and the shape of Deoxys pop out! :P

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Mewstor said:
    Most of the seens in the trailer where from the earlier movies. Blastoise and the pikachu crying from the movie 1. Chindaquil attacking entei and charizard spitting fire from movie 3 and aerodactyl from movie 5. They didn't actually show much from the new movie at all yet. I hope there will be a new trailer showing more soon.
    There was also a small scene from the intro of pokemon 4ever where Gengar is dodging a blast.

The scenes that are from the actual movie looks awsome. There is a lot of action and the quality of the SWF files are a whole lot better than the previous two.

Vito Winstrate said:
    I spotted scenes of Satoshi and Haruka throwing the Pok?Ball. It was night there. A contest championships perhaps?
    I saw it too. Is Haruka/May going to compete in a championship. Although I have to note that not all scenes in a trailer will be in the movie aswell:(

This trailer is waaaaay too short. Also I noticed that they used the America bgm. I can't wait to see the next trailer:D

Last edited:

Master T

Ladies Man
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2007
    Unown_ said:
    There was also a small scene from the intro of pokemon 4ever where Gengar is dodging a blast.

actually that scene right there went with the first movie sound track... if you get the first movie soundtrack and put it in your computer it has that lil introduction of ash's life. but i guess they decided to put it in the beginning of the 4th movie also.

and someone said deoxys is the villian...thats not true, we still dont know who is the villian or not. but the wierd this is that i noticed is that in one scene deoxys is a shadow and fire is behind him and he has two full arms when one of his arms should be wirey like a snake.

Back