• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie 9's Dub Title (No spoilers here?)

Years
Well, in the midst of the first D/P movie news, Serebii.net dropped the dub title of the final AG movie: "Pokemon Ranger & the Temple of the Sea". I certainly don't mind speculation, but I'm debating on whether I want to turn this into a spoiler thread. I prefer not, but if people want it so and get it out of their system, alright. So, have at it, if you wish.

(I'm pretty sure no one has reported on this. However, apologies, if that's the case).

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
It was actually on Pokemon.com, buried in the news about the code for Manaphy's mission, so it's no spoiler...but what we post here might be...

Anyway, I'm rather surprised that they kept most of the title intact, except for getting rid of the only part of it that was a real spoiler. On the other hand, it goes against their latest pattern of including the lead Pokemon's name...perhaps they decided to just take the name Pokemon Ranger and leave it at that?

Back