• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie Darkrai and Shinies Galore!

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Hello. I need to trade the following Pokemon. EV'd Pokemon would be good, but I will also accept other some UT shinies. The Pokemon are as follows;

Shiny Level 100 Latios
    Shiny Level 50 Cresselia UT
    Movie Level 50 Darkrai UT

Please make some offers. I will look forward to negotiations.​

Last edited:

Red Rain

Years
    Hmm, I should of said, I'm not interested in Shiny Legendaries really. Can I have some info on the Zapdos? What's it's nature and is it untouched?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i wouldn't mind getting another Movie Darkrai. check out my thread. won't be back online for trading for another 2.5 hours, though. :D

wadawada30

pokemon killer
    Years
    ev trained jolteon with 341 sp att and 344 speed u got anything else i want other shinies i got em all alredy...

Red Rain

Years
    I do not have any other shinies other than the ones specified, sorry wadawada.

Mikey: No thanks, sorry.

Linkin Park: I won't be around here in 2 hours, I will have gone off. I'll think about your offer.

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    you want 4 shinies? (lombre, swampert, beldum and porygon-z?

your gonna have to give me a bit of time if you accept because i don't have any spare time for about 2 days

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    I have a lvl 30 Shiny Electivire! Ill throw in a Phione too if you want
    Ill trade those for the Darkrai

If you want of course :P

Red Rain

Years
    Catastros: The Darkrai is Quirky natured.

Bloodthruster: Sorry, but I'm not interested in that offer. Sorry.

Please keep the offers coming. I might be getting too specific with what I want, but these Pokemon need to go.

Back