• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

movie darkrai and space c deoxys UFT

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    check my thread, i have a shiny finneon, and pick something else for the space deoxys

Catastros

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2017
    I also have

10 ANIV pikachu
    10ANNIV pikachu.

need these still? =o

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • is there any way that i could possibly make clones of the Movie Darkrai (all four) and Space Deoxys? just curious. i can't do anything yet as i'm still at work, but i would appreciate it. :D

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • take a look at my thread and tell me if anything interests you. i wouldn't mind getting copies of those five. if thats ok, of course. lol :D

Years
  • I don't think it is hacked. I traded fairly for it, as I do with all my events. I bloody hope not anyway.

Pikachu - 10 ANIV (00010) in pokeball UT
    Mild nature
    jan. 1,2007
    Hoenn
    Apparently had a fateful accounter at lv.70
    Mischievous
    likes dry food

hp 139/139
    Attack 97
    Defense 45
    Sp. Atk 105
    Sp. Def 69
    Speed 151
    Ability Static

thunderbolt, agility, thunder, light screen

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
  • it's hacked no event except shiny ruby and saoohire ziggys are legit the rest of shiny events are hacked so don't offer me those hacked events please

Back