• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movie (flash)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    I don't get any errors now but I get the Flash player logo just like in the outdated scipt

i have the same problem now

Had the same thing. I think it's because flash stopped in 2020. Maybe because of that, the script just doesn't work anymore. I also fixed my script and it does the same thing.

You should watch this video Click here

After watch this, check your script again with instruction.

Giratina Musics

Road to Polyglot
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I downloaded the files and put in in the pokemon essentials folder and I still gives thes flash player logo and not the video

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2022
    So i got the script working and the video in event works perfect but the video in my intro always get a black square, how to fix that? If i play the same video in events its working perfect

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    So i got the script working and the video in event works perfect but the video in my intro always get a black square, how to fix that? If i play the same video in events its working perfect

Did you change minor thing for using it in intro?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    I'm stuck with a version of this screen :( Anyone that knows how to get videos working, Please help.
    medium

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    I fixed it :) If anyone else is having this issue (which I think the previous people did). I installed a substitute for the dead adobe flash player and that fixed it. I followed the steps on this page and now my videos before the title screen and in-game both work. https://www.swfmax.com/how-to-install-flash-player I did not use the above listed Scripts as I already had my own, but I think they're similar.

B+

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    I fixed it :) If anyone else is having this issue (which I think the previous people did). I installed a substitute for the dead adobe flash player and that fixed it. I followed the steps on this page and now my videos before the title screen and in-game both work. https://www.swfmax.com/how-to-install-flash-player I did not use the above listed Scripts as I already had my own, but I think they're similar.

I'd want to learn more about this security risk.

I do have a plan for an animated intro, but I wouldn't want players to download this is if puts their computer at risk.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    I'd want to learn more about this security risk.

I do have a plan for an animated intro, but I wouldn't want players to download this is if puts their computer at risk.

I haven't had any issues. I was a bit skeptical as a normal person would be when downloading some random software. But so far it's been great. I have McAfee and scanned the files and it came up as safe. That seems especially impressive as McAfee regularly gives false positives haha. The program didn't even ask to install some other sketchy software and hasn't tried to either. So far, it's been great.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    This solution has stopped working for me due to an RGSS error. Probably because RGSS is so old and the latest Essentials version killed it *sigh*

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2022
    So I've been running into an error,
    this particular error.

ALC_SOFT_pause_device present
    GL Vendor : AMD
    GL Renderer : AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT (NAVY_ FLOUNDER, DRM 3.42.0, 5.15.31 - xanmod1, LLVM 12.0.0)
    GL Version : 4.6 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 21.2.6
    GLSL Version : 4.60
    Exception 'RuntimeError' at 095:Flash:71 - failed loading RMFlash: Bad EXE format for 095:Flash:71: in 'initialize': Failed loading RMFlash: Bad EXE format for (RuntimeError)
    from 095:Flash:71:in 'new'
    from 095:Flash:71:in '<class:RMFlash>'
    from 095:Flash:69:in '<main>'

Back