• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moving in with me?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
  • My friend just got kicked out her house, so I said she can stay with me for however long she needs to. She said she'll stay 'till Tuesday, which is three days from now.

Here's the thing, I haven't asked my Dad. Any idea on how I can tell him softly that someone is gonna be living with us for three days? Because I'm not sending her to her Dad's, 'cause she hates him. So yeah. I need some help.

Thanks in advance guys.

In other news, IMA GOING TO A HOUSE PARTY WITH HER ON TUESDAY. THAT'LL BE FUN. I'M GETTING RAVE PAINT AND EVERYTHING. It's at her Dads, 'cause he's not in England for a week, and we're gonna trash it. Not only that, but he's a huge homophobic p**t, so everyone is gonna gay it up in his room and take pictures and leave them around the house. It'll be fun.

But yeah, needing tips on how to tell my Mom and Dad that she's staying until Tuesday.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Larry's become a girl in reality? Interesting.

Zet

Years
  • just be straight to the point, I told my parents that I'd have a friend over for a little while since she wanted to get away from her mum

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Pretty sure you check with someone before making decisions.

One word. retarded.

Back