• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

moving in

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2006
    Hey fellow pokemon trainers,I'll be happy to join you. I watch the anime. You can call me Stormy. Can I make myself at home?

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Greetings, and welcome to the PC. Most people here are incredibly nice. The rest are just really nice :P
    And there's the occasional oddball lofting around... like me >_>

Of course! New people are always welcome here, so long as they don't break the rules.
    If you wanna be friends, or just chat for a while, or stuff like that, then just PM me, and I'll reply ASAP!

.:Delta:.

Only the Best
    Years
    Hi and welcome to PC enjoy the forums, if you want to be freinds or just have a question you can also PM me, well have a nice time here.

Ciera

This is a tragedy.
    Years
    Yay, welcome! More people are enjoyed here, I suppose. -hugs Stormy- If you need anything, don't be afraid to drop me a line ^_^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Sure thing pal =) I am Shampy and I will become good friends with anyone when I have the chance.You can PM me anytime,I will not be annoyed ^__^

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Hi.Welcome to PC stormy.ave fun here.And if you need help PM me to be become friends.Or PM me just to bother me.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Hello! And Welcome to PC!!!! I hope you have fun here! ^______^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey welcome to PC here it feels just like home, post alot have fun

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hiya Stormy. :33 Welcome to The PokeCommunity! =D Sure, feel free to make yourself right at home here at PC. X3 Well, I hope you enjoy your time here, have fun~! 8D

~Kelsey

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
    Years
    :Can I make myself at home?:
    course you can! there are a lot of nice people round here, but for every nice person, there is a mean one. just try to avoid them... XD
    well, have a great time and post alot on pokecommunity! pm me if you want to be friends!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Hi, welcome new PC memember!^^ If you have any questions or want a friend just Pm me!

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*

*~BlUe PhOeNiX~*
    Years
    hello i hope you have a great time here at PC! Read the rules and have fun making friends and posting! if you have a question look in FAQ. If you want a friend you can always PM me! I am pretty new here too so dont feel left out! 0.o

Back