• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr.Balloon and Mr.mime

Evil Rocket Scientist

Ironic?, no, Moronic.
Years
  • Ok, I've trained a drifblim, but It didn't had a correct nature, so I bred. wow, But it still doesn't hatches, so I wan't to know, Is drifblim worth it?, far as I know it has a good special ttack and HP...

Also, Mr.mime has always caught my eye, and I've never trained one..is it really worth it?

as an extra, well actually don't, just that I forgot it, Cacturne seems to be a cool pokemon, and no one neve ruses it, I plan using it, but only if it has a competitive status and moveset in your opinion(I don't carew for freaking matchups).

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Drifblim is one of the best for BPassing bulky Subs (along with Vaporeon).

Mr. Mime has great Sp. Atk, as well as an ability that prevents him from taking super effective damage.

Cacturne is definitely BL in 4th gen, his weaknesses being slow speed and frail defenses, but he has a counter set, a choice set and a seeding set to pick from. I'm trying to train one right now, actually.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Mr.Mime is awsome I love it. And I jsut had a thread about it with Togekiss. Or as I call it MimeKiss.

Mr.Mime has a great movepool and Sp.Def as well as Sp. Atk, you could probabley pull it into a Sp. Wall or make it a BPer like I'm doing.
    It's biggest problem is in it's HP, which is absolutely horrid.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Which is one of the reasons a Drifblim needs to pass a Bulky Sub to it, as well as a few Calm Minds to further bolster his defenses.

Back