• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr. Blaine's Artwork~

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Congratulations! You have a new stalker Fan! I love your anime, and realism!

That's all just way too awesome, I have to avert my eyes...

Nice work ^^

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    LATIAS... REQUEST...
    moo
    Very nice pics yet again, but I wish you won't use lined paper sometimes you know... D; Unless you must be doing these randomly like at school? I can never doodle anything good in school so I have to wait until home to get nice paper and peace. XD Keep it up hun, very lovely. Get a job in the art business. :x

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Your artwork is amazing *-* I love so many of your pictures that it's hard to just pick out one (but I will pick a select few that I really like). My favorite ones would have to be your drawings of Roger Smith from the side view, that picture is great. Your lines are awesome and the shading is in all the right areas <33

My other favorites would have to be of Phoenix and Edgeworth ^-^ The shading of their faces is excellent! And your realism is awesome too.

Great work <33 You're an awesome artist, keep it up!

Years
    Really? :x Motoo Fujiwara is the lead singer for Bump of Chicken.

I'll take requests now. [I'll only do Pokemon. No trainers or people.]

I need more to post. My thread is dying. xD
    =X I just like how you did one realizm one and one anime one!

oh, dang... I was gonna ask you to do eather Flannery or Dawn... but, can you do one of Typhlosion? (lol u can tell i like typhlosion)

Your thread is dying? Seriously. look how many people are in love with the pics!!

--(Great Job)--

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Omgggg. Do you still have that picture of Steven and I you drew like.. forever ago? XD You should post that.

Draw Eeeeevvveeee if you want. What ever happened to the Pokemon people art? Those were coooool. <3

Mr. Blaine

Quiz Master~[?!]
    Years
    Omgggg. Do you still have that picture of Steven and I you drew like.. forever ago? XD You should post that.

Draw Eeeeevvveeee if you want. What ever happened to the Pokemon people art? Those were coooool. <3

Ah that picture like .. disappeared. :x I can probably redraw it but I take it you don't crush Daigo/Steven anymore. xD

Eeeeeeeevvvveeeee? Ok, Dara. xD

You mean 'PokeMorphs'? Oh jeez... it's been so long since I've done one of those. :x

=X I just like how you did one realizm one and one anime one!

oh, dang... I was gonna ask you to do eather Flannery or Dawn... but, can you do one of Typhlosion? (lol u can tell i like typhlosion)

Your thread is dying? Seriously. look how many people are in love with the pics!!

--(Great Job)--

I sure can do Typhlosion. :3

I was hoping to get popular on here[with my art hitting it off]. On Sppf for years I posted my art but no one paid any attention to me. :x So here I am 5-6 years later on PC. I like this place alot better than SPPF. [ssssshhh. I have a bad history on SPPF.]

Your artwork is amazing *-* I love so many of your pictures that it's hard to just pick out one (but I will pick a select few that I really like). My favorite ones would have to be your drawings of Roger Smith from the side view, that picture is great. Your lines are awesome and the shading is in all the right areas <33

My other favorites would have to be of Phoenix and Edgeworth ^-^ The shading of their faces is excellent! And your realism is awesome too.

Great work <33 You're an awesome artist, keep it up!

Thank you~!!

I love Phoenix Wright. :B~

Yeah that picture of Roger Smith is gorgeous~ I enjoyed working on it.

Congratulations! You have a new stalker Fan! I love your anime, and realism!

That's all just way too awesome, I have to avert my eyes...

Nice work ^^

It's no problem. xD I got people stalking me at school too for my art~ [ xDDD!!! ]

Thank you many people like my anime and realism. :3

LATIAS... REQUEST...
    moo
    Very nice pics yet again, but I wish you won't use lined paper sometimes you know... D; Unless you must be doing these randomly like at school? I can never doodle anything good in school so I have to wait until home to get nice paper and peace. XD Keep it up hun, very lovely. Get a job in the art business. :x

Yeah I start things at school in the middle of class. [ Hopefully that's a good enough excuse. :x ]

I'm planning to go to college for art in about 2 years, don't worry hun~ It's the only talent I have, so it'd be a tragedy if I didn't put it to use later on, eh?

tehd00kie

r0x0r of b0x0rs
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Hi, Mr. Blaine :D I really like your Cresselia. Did you do that entirely with a marker or sharpie?

tehd00kie

r0x0r of b0x0rs
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    ok XD Hi Sarah! Your art is some of the best I've seen, and not just Poke'mon

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    The graph paper voltorb is amazing! Can you do a graph paper charmander?

Last edited:

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    16-year old Artist prodigy much?

For serious.

I absolutely LOVE the Phoenix and Edgeworth sketches. Makes me want Trials and Tribulations to come out. ._.;;;

I also like the Motoo Fujiwara sketches, too. The guitars are just... WOW.

[nerdyvoice]Mr. Blaine, you're my hero.[/nerdyvoice]

Oh, by the way. You should draw... Piplup! :]

((Yay Ferris Bueler! :DDDD))

Back