• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Mr. Flixes Hybrid Sprites Shop

Years
  • HaiHai!

No fancy introduction here. If you want fancy introdution, move on.
    If you want Pokémon mixed, stay.

That's right, I consider myself fairly good at the "art" of mixing Pokémon Sprites, and as I am finally in a Pokémon Community, who might actually be interested in this stuff, I guess I am somewhat forced to offer you people to mix. Forced by myself, don't worry ^w^

Here are some of my (in my opinion) best pieces:
    cfgdSGZ.png
    6gsOmFS.png
    vzIv7Tv.png
    ifdbUf2.png
    jehfqXm.png

If you want to see what else I have already done, check this imgur album:
    It includes all my past hybrids, I think =D
    If I have to bring up defense for any design: It always depends on the Pokémon that I were asked to mix c:

So yeah. I am not good at selling a shop to you. Simply ask non-formally or something, if you want a Hybrid. If something's unclear, I will ask back at you =)

Also: Why are these things called shops? I don't sell, I give. Expect when you wanna give something back, which would make me happy, but is in no way a requirement for me to get to the mixing^^

Last edited:

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Ooh I'd like a hybrid or two. :)

Hmm lets see.
    Gardevoir+delcatty
    And if you'd be willing(you don't have to do this one), gothitel+loppunny.
    Thanks in advance. :D

By the way, could you post these as attachments if you make them? My browser doesn't seem to want to pick some images...

Years
  • Here we go for your first request:
    tAOcPkc.png

Of course, as you didn't give me much information, I used my imagination :P
    If you want anything changed, just say a word =)

And as this is my 15th post, I will make the first post a bit better^^

I think I will make your other request as well =)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there MrFlix, just to let you know, in A&D you're required to showcase at least three of your pieces in a shop so curious members can get a good idea of what you offer. Just linking to your imgur account doesn't cut it, 'fraid not. :(

So, including this latest fusion, you only need to include two more in your main post. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    No problem, we all make mistakes. :) Awesome work though, so keep it up!

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Okay I would have replied sooner but I was distracted by music stuff. lol Anyway.
    Yeah I like it, thanks. :) I think it might have been a bit better if I'd given more specifics though. :D Ah well, still a nice piece.

Have you started on the other hybrid yet, or can I make some suggestions about it? If not then alright, I won't mind. :)
    Edit: I almost forgot, I think I have a tip that may help you. A sibling of mine said that when she draws hybrids, she tries to mix enough of both pokemon into the picture so that there's a good balance. lol Dunno if this helps, but ya never know.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, I tried to put more Delcatty in there, but it didn't really work^^

Sure, go ahead, make suggestions for the other hybrid =) Haven't started it yet^^

Also, if you want, you can still give me specifics for the other one, I can remake it, no problem =D

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Alright. =)

For the gardevoir+delcatty hybrid, I was thinking possibly make the 'dress' a bit shorter in the back, and maybe add a delcatty tail. Also perhaps try to make its features a bit more feline, if there's a way to do that. lol
    Feel free to maybe try delcatty's colors instead, I don't know if that'd work or not but give it a shot if you feel like it might work. ^^

And for the second. Hmm. Instead of the 'side ponytails' as I've heard them called before, replace those with loppunny's ears I guess? Maybe shorten its dress a bit too so that the feet show, and maybe the feet could be pretty much loppunny's feet(modified as you see fit). As for the color scheme, I guess that's up to you, I mean I don't have much of an idea there(I dunno, make the dress white to match the ribbons or something. lol)
    That's all I've got. Hope that helps! :) And thanks again for the hybrid sprites.

Years
  • Alrighty, I will follow your directions =)

Unfortunately, it can be that I am a little slow over the holidays, as I can only work on my Laptop, which is kinda slow and has only a not-so-good mouse^^"

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Alrighty, I will follow your directions =)

Unfortunately, it can be that I am a little slow over the holidays, as I can only work on my Laptop, which is kinda slow and has only a not-so-good mouse^^"

That's okay, there's no rush. Take as much time as you need. ^^

Back