• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mr.Tumnus and Shylocke's Sprite-O-Rama Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameStormPyroHydro

Your shadow...or so you think
    Years
    Um, do you do albinos? If so, may I have an albino Eevee? Thanks! Oh, I appologize if I'm not using the right form, but there's really no form for albinos, so that's why I asked ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    FlameStormPyroHydro said:
    Um, do you do albinos? If so, may I have an albino Eevee? Thanks! Oh, I appologize if I'm not using the right form, but there's really no form for albinos, so that's why I asked ^^

hers your albino eevee my first ever so sorry if its pap

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    *sighs* PEOPLE! Look at the front page! I'm seriously getting upset with you not following the directions...Please read the rules and choose.....what you want....

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Ok, i didnt see any form for a revamp, so could I have a revamp of a Green Version Articuno? Thanky you in advance!

Super_Lawliet

Years
    Kenaka said:
    Ok, i didnt see any form for a revamp, so could I have a revamp of a Green Version Articuno? Thanky you in advance!

Alright, thank you for pointing that out lol. I'll get that done asap

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    Your welcome, just to clear something up, I want the Pokemon Green Version of Articuno, not just a green one . . . I just didnt want you to waste your time on a green Articuno . . .

Super_Lawliet

Years
    Kenaka said:
    Your welcome, just to clear something up, I want the Pokemon Green Version of Articuno, not just a green one . . . I just didnt want you to waste your time on a green Articuno . . .

Here you go, I hope you like it

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    fearow23 said:
    it has been a long time since i came to this store. could i have a swampert/snorlax mix with snorlax base.

hey im sorry but i found that really hard... i havent been spriting for long so if u give me more time then i could keep at it..

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    yay lol i was thinking of doing it like that but i kinda messed up to much

Edit---
    Okay heres a Morty sprite ive been working on. Hope yall like it

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back