• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] MRMX-OS System and Pokemon follow (Union)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2020
    Hello everyone!
    I have a big problem with my pokemon project, I wanted to know if any of you have worked using (MRMX-OS System) in your project ?, I want to use (Pokemon follow) and it works very well when I play single, the problem is when I am with another player the pokemon of the other player is not visualized .. I understand that this happens because they are different systems and are they not working together, I know that I must include part of the code (Pokemon follow) inside (MRMX-OS System) so that pokemon can be visualized when several players play. If someone knows a little about this or ever try something similar, can we solve it together?
    I can upload the codes of the MRMX-OS System for testing.

Thanks in advance to this excellent community they have helped me a lot in this project in previous times <3

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • 1 : MRMX-OS System is an outdated system.
    2: Server code needs updated for PokeFollow scripts.
    3: Make sure the server is reliable and other system work well without lag.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2020
    1 : MRMX-OS System is an outdated system.
    2: Server code needs updated for PokeFollow scripts.
    3: Make sure the server is reliable and other system work well without lag.

Indeed .. this somewhat outdated .. but it works quite well, just have to make improvements like this.

Back