• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MRMX-OS with Essentials 13

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    Hello pokecommunity!

I have some questions about MRMX-OS and Essentials 13.

1. Is it possible to run MRMX-OS using the Essentials 13 latest client? Since chaos project's client links are dead, the only client I can find online is the Essentials 13 one. So can I use this client with MRMX-OS system?

2. Have you ever tested MRMX-OS? I searched a bit in pokecommunity and I didn't find any posts/reviews about this system. I'm asking cause I'm gonna invest a lot of time to build my game and at the moment I have completed my scenario which is suitable for an online version of the game so it would be nice to have some reviews from guys who have already tested it and can ensure me that I won't find weird bugs or problems which can't be fixed. I wouldn't like to waste so much time on building the game and then find it crashed or not working.

3. Do you have free time and will to work on a big project like that? As I said, it's gonna be an online project so I will definitely need some guys to help me out. If you're interested in, you can contact me including your skype to have a conversation about how we could cooperate.
    Note: I am looking for trusted guys who will keep their word. So think twice before taking your decision, don't forget that we'll build a game from 0 and it's gonna take time.

Thanks!

Back