• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/msg #world Hello! :)

Neurario

Meep. :3
    Years
    Hello,

You've already seen me posting a few times around the forum. I figure, since I'm new to this rather large community, that I should let myself be known properly.

So...hello! I'm Neurario, a 17yo tech geek from the state of Tasmania, Australia. I'm a bit of a sensitive guy, and although I'm a PC gamer (playing the likes of Half-Life 2) I do sometimes just snuggle up and listen to nature, the rain, etc. ^_^ I'm very much appreciative of the beauty of nature. :P

Where does Pokemon come into my life? I used to be obsessed with the original games, I used to have the original "Handbook". (Anyone remember having the statsheet for the original #150?) Since then the obsession has passed on, but I still do think that some pokemon ROCK. :P My younger siblings have taken up loving the series now, but I do occasionally look into it (like I am now with PKMN Pearl).

Technology experience? I do a lot of troubleshooting people with applications, I manage two servers (rather, subdomains I handle the FTP side of, but still), I currently run the Windows 7 Beta. Although there are most likely people on this community that know more about stuff than me, I wouldn't mind helping out when I can.

There's a lot more about me, but this is more or less what is relative to the community. So, once again, hi from a random guy! I hope I get to meet some of you soon. :)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    A HL2 player? Oooh. :]

If you play Gmod at all give me a shout on my profile. :D

Chrisbob78

SoulSilver
    Years
    Hi Im Also New Trying To Figure Things Out 2. So I Hope You Stay Here For A While.

Hi Im New Here 2. We Can Both Learn. I Hope You Stay Here For A Long Time.

Last edited:

Neurario

Meep. :3
    Years
    Thanks guys! ^-^ I'll be sure to stop by at least once every day. I hope I'll be able to get to know you guys a little more. You'll probably see me in the Other Chat sections for these first few days. :P

Back