• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    yeah thanx for the trade also interested in your shiny evd salamance adamant check my thread for that

Years
    Interested In
    Spoiler:

1. Is the Gamestop Jirachi the event that came with Draco Meteor? If not, scratch that off the list.
    2. Sure the Deoxys is legit? I've had hacked ones before.
    3. If the Deoxys is legit, please, hold on the the NeverMeltIce. It's not even worth me obtaining and selling.
    4.EV spreads on Shiny Umbreon, Charizard and Metagross?

Offering
    Spoiler:

Uhh...Kingdra's so brilliant I'll only trade it if it's cloneable.

Can you clone it?

I know it's legit, as I bred it on Platinum.

I had more EV'd, they're just not available to me (transfer to SoulSilver from Platinum via. someone else went wrong. Contact Blackwell if you want an EV'd Ninetales, Dragonite, and some other water-types, but not Clamperl or Squirtle)

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    1. I'm sorry, it doesn't, I'll be sure to take that off the list for you. :]
    2. The Deoxys is definitely legit, I received that one myself from my local Gamestp. I did have a hacked one as well, but I released it.
    3. Alright, can do.
    4. I don't have the exact EV spreads, but if you have a proper EV calculator I could find them out?
    All your offers are great, and I'm EXTREMELY interested in that Kingdra of yours. And I can clone it easy. :D

Years
    Well, as far as EV calculators go, I just use Serebii's.

However, that'd need you to know the exact IVs, aswell.

If they're properly EV'd, I'm guessing Charizard will be 4 hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe, but I don't know the others.

So..if we can't get EVs, I'm still interested in Charizard and Umbreon.

What do you want for those two, Deoxys, and the 2 shinies?

And how many clones of Kingdra could you make for me? (6 would be ideal, as that's the most we could trade in one go)

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @Raichupacabra - How about your 10JAHRE Latias?
    @Flare Riqueza - For my fives Pokemon, I'd like your Wi-fi Mew, Ho-oh w/ Sacred Ash, Girtatina, Dialga, and Kingdra. And I can make you that many clones, no problem.

x0xave

A MonsTer of Mother MonsTer
    Years
    Well, I have some. I'll poke them off. Tell me what you want.. One sec.. :D

Pokemafia

um, do you have any tms to trade for pokes?
    If so I'm looking for Earthquake, Swords Dance, and Brick Break,
    I'm offering Pokes from my thread.(In sig).

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @x0xave - Alright, I'll be waiting. :]
    @Pokemafia - I have a Brick Break on me right now, but I don't really see too much that I'm interested in in your thread. Do you mind freebies? :D

Years
    @yummoon - Thank you so much for the trade! And if it wasn't too much trouble, I'd appreciate a 5-star rating if you're happy with your Eevee!

@Dialga Man - Haha, oops! Sorry about the whole details thing, it's just my procedure now before I trade any events. I hope it's not too much trouble.

You want me to post all of those event their info??

Back