• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MSN

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
No one talks to me on it anymore ;; And I can't use or see those cool color and font enhancing codes because it only works for Windows ;;

/end slight rant about feeling a tad left out

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
If you allow random adds let me know, I'm quite an entertaining person, and would be happy to chat everyday with you as I'm a talkative person myself.

Only about four people talk to me on a day to day basis. I know what you feel like. It's kind of upsetting when you sit there and want someone to IM you; especially since you're usually the one to start conversations with most of the people you happen to have on your contact list and nobody ever does. Then you just have to rest your attempt at waiting and finally start up a conversation with someone.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
No one talks to me either. It's cool, it's cool. There are few people I know who are just talking to to more than two or three people on MSN.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
could be worse, you could have approximately a gajillion friends who really like you and constantly want to talk to you. think of the responsibility ugh how exhausting

Back