• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Msytery Egg Giveaway

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    KK

I love breeding for no reason at all

Now i have a reason to breed.

Im glad all the post's were deleted.

We shouldnt have anthing like that on our thread.

=)

I know and Im really Really Sorry But I wasnt going to let it go.

Anyway Im goign to check the list again. See If Anyone is on that can get there egg.

Can i join your thread plz i will delete my thead if i can

Look, Im really sorry, But please. A Moderator and asked you to leave the thread. So please Leave :( -sigh-

Last edited:

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    see zanacross they wont let me

Oookaaaay I ish back! Any orders i need to take? And holy wow! 2 mods posting on moi little forum? 8D WOO

Wiggly read my PM
    And Pokemaster please dont make me report you. A Mod told you to get out and Im asking you politly to leave.
    Wiggly My reasons for not wanting him joining the team is basically in the PM
    Anya There reasons for posting are far from good. Just check the PM it explains all

If he joins I will Just Leave this thread end of.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Pokemonmaster1995, stop spamming this thread now or else you're going to get yourself into even more trouble. This applies to the rest of you if I see any other random, off-topic posts regarding not letting people in, etc. If people don't want you to join, then that's their problem. You can't force them.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    i realy want to join man thats all i want to join

And A Moderator Asked you to leave this thread alone. after all the Problems you caused. 2 and a half pages of spam. I have asked you politely to leave twice. And I Am now going to report you.
    EDIT :- Wiggly I think a few peopel from the list may Be online So you can take care of them if you wish :D

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    PKdante, Shoaran Jay said you stood up for me, even though I never got to see any of the argument, Pokemonmaster1995, no you can't join because Jay is ill and you've been annoying him all day. All I want to do is go back to giving away free eggs so WHO'S NEXT? ^_^;

And A Moderator Asked you to leave this thread alone. after all the Problems you caused. 2 and a half pages of spam. I have asked you politely to leave twice. And I Am now going to report you.
    EDIT :- Wiggly I think a few peopel from the list may Be online So you can take care of them if you wish :D
    Would you mind quoting the list for me? =3 I can't find it ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Glad you settled your differences Pokemonmaster1995.

But one thing's for sure, if I see one more argument on this thread, it is getting closed down on sight.

Pokekid1995

The beatles
    Years
    fine im staying open i say as jay said i dont belong on the forum you could have had a great employee but u said no and i respect you wigglytuff for standing your ground

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    PKdante, Shoaran Jay said you stood up for me, even though I never got to see any of the argument, Pokemonmaster1995, no you can't join because Jay is ill and you've been annoying him all day. All I want to do is go back to giving away free eggs so WHO'S NEXT? ^_^;

Would you mind quoting the list for me? =3 I can't find it ^^;

belive it was far form annoying Me :|
    It was alot further But nevermind

Order :-
    Carnivine
    Charizard
    ShinyPokes
    Dante
    djb
    Psycho*
    Endless_Winters
    zsrc
    OOTZIE
    w00kie
    Zanacross
    Gibbo
    Shaoran

*= Psycho is my client :D I was trading him last night and we both got conenction problems So dw bout him :D

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    Glad you settled your differences Pokemonmaster1995.

But one thing's for sure, if I see one more argument on this thread, it is getting closed down on sight.
    Ok... I haven't been here since this happened so I don't *really* know whats going on... But I'm still looking for the list of online users Jay x3

You got there before me lol -looks at list-

Last edited:

Shaoran

Master in training!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Oh snap, Do you guys take orders for certain pokemon or do they have to be random?
    And wigglytuff, HI! >> You type in such a cute way, Well i mean the faces >> grah enough being off topic xD

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Oh snap, Do you guys take orders for certain pokemon or do they have to be random?
    And wigglytuff, HI! >> You type in such a cute way, Well i mean the faces >> grah enough being off topic xD

Well I Can Take Specific Orders :D
    Don't know wether Anya can x3

Just dont excet anythign fancy Liek Realy good IVs But I can Do Specific Pokemon request and i Can equpip masterballs :D

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    Lol someone finally sayd XD I just can't help doing the cute faces @-@ It's like stuck in my brain and I use them to often XD Any way yeah there random ^^; sorry, but thats the whole reason why there free x3 Want some eggys? I want to trade @w@
    Darn it Jay, you beat me to it again >_<

Shaoran

Master in training!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Hmm...I want a free egg, and a Rhyhorn egg o_o;;; -loves Rhyhorn- >>;;

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Lol someone finally sayd XD I just can't help doing the cute faces @-@ It's like stuck in my brain and I use them to often XD Any way yeah there random ^^; sorry, but thats the whole reason why there free x3 Want some eggys? I want to trade @w@
    Darn it Jay, you beat me to it again >_<

x)
    Nvm.
    So Shaoran Anything In specific you need?
    even f you do, Ill let anya take it. She wants to trade so badly :P

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    Hmm...I want a free egg, and a Rhyhorn egg o_o;;; -loves Rhyhorn- >>;;
    I'LL GIVE YOU A FREE EGG! =D -hopefully beat Jay- How many do ya want?

x)
    Nvm.
    So Shaoran Anything In specific you need?
    even f you do, Ill let anya take it. She wants to trade so badly :P
    Nooooo! Why'd you beat me again? >_______>

Last edited:
    Back