• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Msytery Egg Giveaway

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Thanks =D I'm gonna be making a load more tonight when I go to bed (Woot for staying up all night with a DS) So I can -hopefully- Spread the luuuurve eggs around the PC @w@

Ya spread the love. How old are you.
    I wish people would try and spell correctly
    i got a rubbish pm a second ago
    "Cyn my bra hve ya fc plse"

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Ok! And finally, DKDante for today ^^ I'm gonna add you now (Sorry RLan, D= I gotsta sleep and I'll do it tomorrow)

Ah no problem. Luckily, I have no school or work tomorrow, so I'm pretty much free all day :D

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    XD
    I had houndoor (thanks god havnt been able to get one with only have diamond) And squirtle XD

May i reserve another 1 (or Maybe two eggs)

I was wondering if you need any help though? x2 People = x2 the Love XD

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    XD
    I had houndoor (thanks god havnt been able to get one with only have diamond) And squirtle XD

May i reserve another 1 (or Maybe two eggs)

I was wondering if you need any help though? x2 People = x2 the Love XD

Ok you can reserve 2 more ^^ And ok, if your sure? Sure? SURE? D= If yes THANK YOU SO MUCH! -hugs- You know what to do right? just breed random pokemon and give 2 to someone =D Ok this is back OPEN , but there are only a few eggies left, so you'll have to bear with me while I breed some more ^_^

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    I'll Go Hecka Bredding now :D, I hatched all my last two boxes of eggs using mass hatch method last night LOL
    Owell.
    And Ok, when shall I meet you on wi-fi?
    O btw, thanks Again :D

P.s Your from Britain? I was starting to think I was the only Brit on here Lol :D

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    I'll Go Hecka Bredding now :D, I hatched all my last two boxes of eggs usign mas shatch method last night LOL
    Owell.
    And Ok, when shall I meet you on wi-fi?
    O btw, thanks Again :D

P.s Your from Britain? I was starting to think I was the only Brit on here Lol :D
    Ok, ill meet you on now ^^ Do You like TEA?! @w@ Pg tips? -highfives for Brits!-

Back