• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Msytery Egg Giveaway

Rich Kyogre

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    Can u reserve me a few? i'm gonna get WiFi christmas so if u cn w8 that wud be gud

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
    This is such a great idea! ^_^ I just loooove surprises !!
    Could I reserve two eggs? I'm not feeling very well physically atm so I'm not sure if i'll be on much longer, or for that matter on again tonight, but hopefully I will be tomorrow. :]

Thanks so much!

* x. Endless

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
    Years
    Eek, sorry guys! Your all gonna be marked down on my waiting list though, I've just been catching up with homework and i forgot all about this ;-; I'm soooo sorry but I gotta sleep now T_T So tomorrow you guys I promise! ;;

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I got a Sentret (cute)...and....a...TURTWIG!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOO MUCH Wigglytuff!!! I've always wanted a Turtwig :D Thank you SOOOO much.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ummm... Wigglytuf, are you ever on at night around 3:45-7:00?

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Can I have some Mystery Eggs? Please!

Comign right Up :D

Hi! My eggs hatched into Nidoran male (lol!) and Bagon.

Thanks once again! :)

If you're feeling super kind could I reserve a couple more, I'm available all evening, I'm catching mesprit atm and I have him trapped....

DAN!

Coming Right Up :D

can i have two please my fc is in my sig can u post ur and can you trade now

XD Sure I Can Do That

Can u reserve me a few? i'm gonna get WiFi christmas so if u cn w8 that wud be gud

Hopefulyl we will stil be around, And i always have eggs avilible so yes, Dont worry :D

May I have one if thats possible? My fc is in my signature.

Ready For You :D

This is such a great idea! ^_^ I just loooove surprises !!
    Could I reserve two eggs? I'm not feeling very well physically atm so I'm not sure if i'll be on much longer, or for that matter on again tonight, but hopefully I will be tomorrow. :]

Thanks so much!

* x. Endless

I Can Do That

ummm i was really being patient too..srry i have school and i stayed after..but tecnecly im first on the list because i posted a wile ago and im still waiting..

Sure

Can I maybe have 2 Mystery Eggs?

No Problem

I'd like to reserve 2 eggs my self

Of Course

Order :-
    Carnivine
    Charizard
    ShinyPokes
    Dante
    djb
    Psycho
    Endless_Winters
    zsrc
    OOTZIE
    w00kie

If your not on, Dont worry, Ill jump you , But you get priority when your on

MY FC :- 3222-2954-9870

CHECK BACK HERE FOR THE LIST, I'll MAke a New One For each new Page on this thread :D

Ill Will Now Need yours FC's Please PM me them Please :D

Last edited:
    Back