• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mt. Moon Is The Entire Game

Hackachu

#NiceShirt
Years
  • I basically have this idea for a ROM hack of Fire Red where a mysterious force (can't say what in case I go through with this) is pulling people from Kanto to a place deep under Mt. Moon, with no memory of how they got there. The entirity of the game revolves around your character getting taken down there, finding out what happened, finding a way to escape, and stopping it from continuing.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • I basically have this idea for a ROM hack of Fire Red where a mysterious force (can't say what in case I go through with this) is pulling people from Kanto to a place deep under Mt. Moon, with no memory of how they got there. The entirity of the game revolves around your character getting taken down there, finding out what happened, finding a way to escape, and stopping it from continuing.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

It sounds like a fairly unique idea. I suggest that you go for it.

As for the mysterious force, it could be a pokemon(perhaps even a fakemon or maybe theres an existing psychic pokemon or something that could work). Could also be some kind of powerful technology. Just random suggestions.

Hackachu

#NiceShirt
    Years
  • Thank you, I'm probably going to use an existing Pokémon (mainly because spriting ain't my thing). I thought it was fairly unique, but I wanted to make sure before I went and made a hack that's already pretty much been done.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    It sounds a little like an Escape Room genre game. I think that could be neat in a Pokemon game. Especially if it had you using items or HMs in unique ways to find your way out.

Hackachu

#NiceShirt
    Years
  • It sounds a little like an Escape Room genre game. I think that could be neat in a Pokemon game. Especially if it had you using items or HMs in unique ways to find your way out.

Sorry for the late reply! Yes, that was the general concept. The rooms would be laid out almost like a maze of sorts.

Back