• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mukkamoto's Mass Murder

Years
  • Hey Mukkamoto, want to battle.

Don't expect to much though, I'm still new to online battling so I haven't EV or IV trained my pokemon yet. But I'll give it my best shot ;).

My FC is in my Sig and my IGN is Willem.

Hopefully hear from you.:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hey Mukkamoto, want to battle.

Don't expect to much though, I'm still new to online battling so I haven't EV or IV trained my pokemon yet. But I'll give it my best shot ;).

My FC is in my Sig and my IGN is Willem.

Hopefully hear from you.:)

yh ill battle you next :)
    be ready lol, im gonna try out a new team ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    sorry merata
    PC wasnt working for me all this time
    ill meet you on wi-fi if your still around

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Good game merata, you were using more BL pokemons than OU, so there was a small advantage to me but nonetheless you have improved slightly

Years
  • Good game merata, you were using more BL pokemons than OU, so there was a small advantage to me but nonetheless you have improved slightly

Have you seen other battles from me then? Because the battle against Mike went much smoother.

I have learned alot form this battle though, so thanks for the battle :).

Back