• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Multichoice editing

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    Hi, I need help with choice box changing, I want to change the ( Boy or girl )[The one at the birch intro I mean the small box option] text box choice, with other text. I tried with A-Text, Multichoice and scripting but no answer.
    Please if anyone knows how, Tell me!!!! I will appreciate so much, Thanks in advance. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Any text you can't find with the above options, use a hex editor. As long as it's actually text and not an image, it will be there.

Years
    Hi, I need help with choice box changing, I want to change the ( Boy or girl )[The one at the birch intro I mean the small box option] text box choice, with other text. I tried with A-Text, Multichoice and scripting but no answer.
    Please if anyone knows how, Tell me!!!! I will appreciate so much, Thanks in advance. :D

If it helps any the two choices are at 0x415D93 and 0x415D97

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    If it helps any the two choices are at 0x415D93 and 0x415D97

Can't find...(I searched with XSE on pokemon emerald but the multichoice option was different that I've though so can you help with a mini tutorial by pm or something, please is very important!!!!~(PD: Just that thing of change boy and girl option box on pokemon emerald)) Thanks in advance I will really appreciate.

Years
    Can't find...(I searched with XSE on pokemon emerald but the multichoice option was different that I've though so can you help with a mini tutorial by pm or something, please is very important!!!!~(PD: Just that thing of change boy and girl option box on pokemon emerald)) Thanks in advance I will really appreciate.

PMed you, hope it helps! :)

Back