• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Multiframes script

Years
  • I found a script for RPG Maker Xp wich allows me to add more frames on the ow, here's a example:
    Spoiler:

As you can see, the movement animation of this character is much more fluid, because i'm using a 30 frames ow instead of 4.

I tried to use this script in pokemon essentials, but it gives me a lot of message error and even if I manage to run the game, the script doesn't work properly.

I think that the problem is some issue with the other scripts that manage the ow movement animation, can you help me to adapt this script to essentials or tell me wich script in essential manages the ow animation?

Here's the script -->Multiframes script

FloofyPanthar

The guy that's making the thing
    Years
  • It's probably because it's not compatable with Essentials. Pokemon Essentials code is SIGNIFICANTLY different from regular RMXP.

Back