• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Multiple save files (PE v.18.2)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    This was said above, but this script changes the screen/window size for some reason. It looks tiny. I'll be looking to see why that is, but has anyone already figured it out? Could save me some time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    This was said above, but this script changes the screen/window size for some reason. It looks tiny. I'll be looking to see why that is, but has anyone already figured it out? Could save me some time.

Oh wow, duh. For those above that also had this issue, the script just changes your default settings in the game to make the screen small. To fix this, just open up the options menu in the game and change the screen size. I hope I have save you some time and embarrassment haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    * Fix:
    Load mystery gift and choose language.

* Add:
    Chose language in new game when your game had save file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    This script creates new folder 'Save Game' where the script creates multiple save files in your game's folder.
    The language and mystery gift option are in 'Load Game'
    It will load the first save file but you must choose save file which you want to play.
    You can delete save file in 'load menu' like PE (raw), you can choose delete all or just only one.
    You can choose it when you save file in your game, too.
    Quit game is same.
    You can save the current save file that you load

How to use
    Download Link and puts it in Plugins

Credit
    v19:
    bo4p5687

v.18 (find in my github - link in my profile):
    mej71 (original)
    bo4p5687 (update)

I would like to keep the save files folder as the default in Windows Saved Games, how could this be done?

Back