• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Inserter

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    The one you wanted for the Elite Four worked I'm working on the Rival one right now. :D

The Rival Music works but It's kinda loud so just warning ya.

Also the Magma Leader Music works. Wow just about all the music you want will make it into this.

Last edited:

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • Furanki-san if you can stop what you do then make me the ips patch then you can keep going I just wanna see how good the song fits on.

Treecko Tamer

AKA 'Darkliger'
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2012
    Hey, I just downloaded both Mid2AGB and Sappy, and I've gotten the hang of converting .mid to .s files, but I don't know how I would set the "Base definition offset". Can anyone help me with that?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Here you go It has about three or Four of the songs you wanted on there.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • There are more than 4 Furanki-san.
    But I liked it even though it sounded like some of the beats were blocked off and trying to get through then dies out it one beat.

Last edited:

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    It doesn't work.

I've tried about 50 midis and it mid2agb can't convert any of them.

And Sappy always has an error. it says vBalCbEx6.ocx is missing or one of its dependencies are invalid.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    It doesn't work.

I've tried about 50 midis and it mid2agb can't convert any of them.

And Sappy always has an error. it says vBalCbEx6.ocx is missing or one of its dependencies are invalid.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Anyone? I really do need help ASAP.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • You can ask Cartman who I think gave up on my music patch but you will probably get the same "I am busy" reply. So I can't help you mandella.

Note: Everyone is still able to help me with my music request patch and I'll use what I like.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    You can ask Cartman who I think gave up on my music patch but you will probably get the same "I am busy" reply. So I can't help you mandella.

Note: Everyone is still able to help me with my music request patch and I'll use what I like.

Alrighty. Maybe I'll try editing it in hex.

~Dai-kun~

Years
  • Hey everyone I need people posting here if they need help with music or if they need music for their hacks so if you need help or someone else needs help don't be afraid to come here.

Edit:Heres a tip make sure it isn't just parts of the music with beeps of that annoying loud sounds make sure it is at the tempo you want it to be and beats and sounds are similar to the midi. And for my request you might want to switch the Reg wild pokemon theme and the ending theme I requested around.

Last edited:

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Alrighty, if someone can help me insert Zelda Oracle of Ages music in, can you let me know?

I don't have the midis with me now, but will edit as soon as I can with them attached.

Really sorry about the double post, havn't been on in a week.

I figured out how to convert midis easier in Midi2AGB, without a command prompt.

Just drag the midi on the Mid2AGB.exe, as if it was a folder.

TADA!

Your converted midi should appear.

If I can just get Sappy to work on Vista, I will help people insert midis in their games.

Last edited by a moderator:

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
    Years
  • I've converted my midi and all is ok... but when i try to insert the file .s in my rom and I click Assemble that ugly thing! Sappy crash!!! Why???

The .s file is in the same folder of mplaydef.s

In base destination offset what I must insert?
    I've insert 0x800000

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    A .s file is assumed to be a single track.

You need to download anvil studio (anvilstudio.com) and save each track as a seperate midi, convert them, and recombine them using a hex editor.
    A little confusing, but it works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back