• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musica's Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Thanks, man. If you have some good Egg Move Dad Pokemons, let me know. I'm willing to accept any Pokemon of any Tier.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Curselax (and currently my third Shiny Snorlax for the day)

Musica's Trade Thread.

Musica's Snorlax
    Thick Fat - Adamant
    31/31/31/x/31/x
    Tackle / Curse / x / x

Bye PC Pals. See you tomorrow :D

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Swampert said:
    Hi, hi. I wonder when my master could pick me up...

Musica's Trade Thread.

Daniele ; 36046
    240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpD
    Ice Beam / Earthquake / Roar / Stealth Rock

@Paper - Remote
    Heya, I assumed that you also wanted your Shaymin Rare Candied to Lv 100. It's half-way done with the EV's you wanted. Will be ready tomorrow.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Hi there, I'm interested in the following...

-IV'd Shiny Larvitar (any egg moves/tm moves on this?)

-(OT : blaQk ; ID : 25863 ; Lv 100) Shiny Naive Magnezone
    30/31/31/30/31/31
    42 Atk 252 SpA 216 Spe
    Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Grass/Explosion/Substitute

Anything you're interested in? I have a few egg move fathers (Slack off Hippopotas, Aqua Jet Qwilfish, Vacuum wave hitmonchan (going for a vacuum wave Croagunk atm), etc.) I have more. Is there any specific egg move/father you're looking for?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Hi there, I'm interested in the following...

-IV'd Shiny Larvitar (any egg moves/tm moves on this?)

-(OT : blaQk ; ID : 25863 ; Lv 100) Shiny Naive Magnezone
    30/31/31/30/31/31
    42 Atk 252 SpA 216 Spe
    Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Grass/Explosion/Substitute

Anything you're interested in? I have a few egg move fathers (Slack off Hippopotas, Aqua Jet Qwilfish, Vacuum wave hitmonchan (going for a vacuum wave Croagunk atm), etc.) I have more. Is there any specific egg move/father you're looking for?

Larvitar here has a moveset of..
    Bite / Leer / Dragon Dance / Rain Dance

Do you have an Aromatherapy Blissey/Chansey? I'm currently wanting to breed those. I'll also take the Vacuum Wave Hitmonchan. Also, do you have any Female Croagunk out there? (No IV's/Shiny/Egg Moves needed).

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Larvitar here has a moveset of..
    Bite / Leer / Dragon Dance / Rain Dance

Do you have an Aromatherapy Blissey/Chansey? I'm currently wanting to breed those. I'll also take the Vacuum Wave Hitmonchan. Also, do you have any Female Croagunk out there? (No IV's/Shiny/Egg Moves needed).

I don't have the Aroma Bliss/Chans, I'm actually looking for one as well. I can also get you the female Croagunk in about 3 hours. I have a class that's just about to start.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Lol. Classes.
    Sure sure. How about a Skarmory with Brave Bird or an Aron with Head Smash? I could probably get that tomorrow GMT+8 time. Just leave me a VM and we'll find a free time to trade.

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    I actually have both a headsmash aron and a BB skarm. =/

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Uh, the Headsmash Aron has perfect IV's and is shiny, so I'll take that Dragon Dance shiny Larvitar. How about the other two for that magnezone?

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Uh, the Headsmash Aron has perfect IV's and is shiny, so I'll take that Dragon Dance shiny Larvitar. How about the other two for that magnezone?

Sure that you only want 2 Pokemon's from me? Also, can I have both Pokemon's cloned? I don't have AR to clone them right now. And I avoid using AR on my SS game.

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    You can, but I would prefer to recieve the originals when we trade, if that's alright.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back