• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mutation Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OCC: k my dad said that shaw was gonna shut off our comp for two weeks O.o but he was just joking -.-

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Alter Ego said:
    Mika made a completely valid complaint

ALTER COMPLEMENTED ME! -squees and bounces 'round-

>.>

<.<

What are YEW looking at? >.>;;;;;;

-IC-

"Un. I see your point...." Raven nodded lightly, his voice still calm as a gently flowing stream, "And I guess I should say it's good to meet you... and it is. Most of these people... Hardly trustworthy if you catch my drift." He paused, noting full and well that she was about to make a comment when other words drifted past his now perked ears.

"Who's asking?"

Raven turned back towards the mutt and couldn't help but place his head in his hand and shake it softly. Well the morph was certianly arrogent, self centered, flamboyant; well, no, that was pushing it but he was certianly showy. Had his fire skills been pathetic, Raven would've immediatly written off the other male on his possible list of allies. He trully detested people, esspecially other males, who acted liked they owned the world when they were truly worthless. This male, whoever he was, wasn't useless. His skill was fluid and smooth; obviously well refined.

"...I am" He blinked lightly, forcing eye contact with the other. If the mutt looked away he wasn't worth Raven's time, "Name's Raven. Who the heck are you?"

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Turning her head Star saw a Skitty morph near by. She could already tell he wasn't to comfortable with the Houndoom morph right there. Rasing am eyebrow she watched him for a minute. Even though Star was fused with a cat-like pokemon she was fine around the Houndoom morph. Shrugging she walked over on the other side of the Houndoom staying a few feet away from him at the same time she yet again leaned against the wall.

"You alright?" Star then asked the Skitty morph. It was plain to see that the morph was very tense already. Her tail lashed back and forth wildly as she waited for an answer.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    OOC: I may be gone through Mon-Thursday because of school.

Christine smiled at the Charizard morph and stated, "You're pretty good looking your self." Then she directed a blizzard right between the Skitty and Houndoom morphs. "Why can't cats and dogs get along…" Patting the Charizard morph on the back she asked, "Hey, I didn't catch your name, what is it?"
    She looked over his form, smiling at the good structure of his body. Then she tested the sharpness of his nails. Soon she had a file out and began to file his nails sharp. "Always keep your weapons sharp. Claws included." She showed him her cleverly sharpened claws.

OOC: I want to bring in another character too, if that's ok at the time. Like:
    Name: Silver Auruion
    Pokemon: Blaziken
    Appearance: Plate armor like dragon scales surrounded by orange cloth. Red hair. He has yellow eyes. From the elbow down it's like a Blaziken's arms & hands. He has a short red feather tail. His legs are also like a Blaziken's.
    Personality: Doesn't take things too seriously unless he's fighting or flirting.
    History: He's Christine's friend and has been trying to get her to be with him for some time. All of his family is still alive, even some unchanged noticably.
    Weapon(s)/Armor: Plate armor like dragon scales surrounded by orange cloth. And a dagger with two blades of opposite directions attached by a diagnal blade in the middle. Gems are tided to it for decoration.
    Other (Optional): Attratched to shiny objects.

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    He merely waited in the waiting area as he closed his eyes some, he really didn't want to have to fight a girl, but if it was the only way to teach kids a lesson about fighting, or picking a fight with anyone, he assumed it was the only way as he softly sighed some more his burning tail burned to the side of him he was begining to get very bored as he just then stood with his eyes closed waiting for her as he slightly mumbled under his breath. "Why must i fight kids, kids will never learn" He continuely mumbled this under his breath slightly aggitated.

(( Okay why are we still going on about all that buisness, its over so can we stop with the OCCness, its better to just do our posts and do this RP, ^_^, hope were all cool. ))

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    IC:

Arin
    ---------------

"Oh my...," Arin mumbled to herself, seeing the two dark-type morphs suddenly engage in a conversation. She just got the feeling that one of them was going to get torn to pieces by the end of it. There was a boy, who looked to be a Skitty morph, that seemed to find the situation quite interesting too; however, unlike Arin, he seemed to be tensed instead of afraid.

Arin felt a pang of guilt. How was she supposed to compete and win in this thing if she was afraid?! She gathered herself together, and then went up to the drinks machine, and decided that a good cover to make herself get closer to these guys would be to pretend she wanted a drink. This was a good idea, because she actually wanted a drink.

She tried not to cast wary glances at the group of morphs, and lumbered up to the machine, digging out som change from her pocket. Her dress hadn't had a pocket in it originally, but an old friend of hers had offered to help create one. Arin felt a little more comfortable as her mind pictured Mrs. Yalts in her head. It was a much more pleasant face than that Houndoom's... or that Umbreon's really. She would be okay, she just had to remember that they were all people like her, all of them were the same, despite how different they looked.[/color]

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| *groans* I'm trying to evolve my Feebas... it's beauty rating is nearly full, but it has a full circle of stars. I tried to feed it more pokeblocks, but it says 'it won't eat anymore'. I also levelled it up, expecting it to evovle, but it didn't. So now what?}

Eve watched carefully, as Rave cast a will-o-wisp attack. It was incredibly pretty, and Eve had to fight remind herself that it was, in fact, a damaging attack. A dangerous attack. She took a step back from the houndoom; there was no doubt about it, he was a wily, brusque creature. Thank God I have type advantage, she thought to herself. I wouldn't like to face him without some sort of upper hand.
    She smiled cautiously. "I'm Eve," she added.

The miltoic morph glanced up, only to see a slightly chubby, plush looking girl with a long jagged tail approaching. Eve didn't need to think twice to know it was a Raichu morph; this girl was an peculiar mirror of the lightning types, with her fuzzy cheeks and curled ears.
    Eve smiled politely, and stepped backwards so her massive tail did not get in the way.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Ehh...get a new Feebas. =P You can't expect it to evolve into a Milotic if you feed it just any kind of rubbish now, can you? If you get one with an Sp.Attack raising nature then you'll have it easier because those develop more Beauty. Still, you should use some high-end berries like Kelpsy to get your pokéblocks potent enough. Oh, and if it's Impish, Careful, Adamant, or Jolly then don't bother at all, because those natures dislike Beauty pokéblocks and just won't develop enough of the stat, no matter what blocks you give.

Incidentally, how come everyone is able to tell what morph Rave is, straight off? With his hood up you can only see his eyes, which could just as easily belong to a morph of a Mightyena or an Absol. Sorry if I'm being a prick here, but this strange immediate species identification that always crops up in pokémorph RPs kind of bugs me. -.-

IC:

A dangerous grin spread across Rave's face at Raven's reply.

"Now, now...that's not a very polite way to start a conversation, is it?" he asked in a silky voice, continuing to send the Will-O-Wisp back and forth at a constantly increasing pace until he abruptly launched it upwards, the flame glowing brightly as it soared through the air before he promptly clench his right fist, as if trying to squeeze something he was holding in it to pieces, the flame immediately flickering and dying away.

"Now let's do this correctly, shall we?" the Houndoom morph continued, taking a hold of his hood and promptly pulling it down; finally displaying the whole of his face, the short, pitch black hair, and the two curved horns close to his head which gave him a distinctly demonic appearance. He nodded very curtly in the briefest of bows, focusing his blood red eyes onto both Raven and Eve in turn.

"I'm Rave." he said simply, "Pleasure to meet you, as they say." his voice was definitely dispassionate as he spoke these words, "And if only our stout little mouse-friend here..." he cast a meaningful glance at Arin "could stop staring so blatantly and introduce herself it could be even more of a pleasure."

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Magnet came to see four morphs. One was a houndoom morph, the other was a milotic morph. And the other's were an umbreaon morph a vaporeon morph and a riachu morph. The just stood there talking. He liked the looks of this. "At least im not the only sane person here..." He thought. He decided to go over there an introduce himself. It took him a while because of all the other morphs running around, and crowding.

He finally came up close enough to see the houndooms and everyone elses features. He hesitated in talking. "uh, Hi im Magnet." He said. He wasint one to talk alot. Man of few words, as some say.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    He then opened his eyes as he noticed the Magneton/Magnemite Morph enter to talk to the other Morphs he sighed some as he walked towards where the others were as he leaned agaist the wall again as shook his head with his eyes closed. "You kids...you won't ever understand..." It didn't seem to show what he was thinking but he was sure gonna show them what it ment to fight, and get pounded as he began to speak out aloud once more. "You kids...will never learn, i guess its up to me to show you what i mean."

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    OCC: Im a magneton

"I might be a kid but..." Magnet hesitated. "I just won a battle." Magnet didn't understand how the Charizard morph didn't hear the announcment about Magnet winning. " I would fight you." Magnet said. "But you have a type advantage and, I don't fight people right off. Its weird. Like having a routen, and breaking it with something else." Magnet floated back a bit. "I don't like hurting people," "But if its how im gonna get the cure," "Ill keep on doing it."

Magnet didn't kill the people he won against, He just knocked them out. To the other unlucky ones with low stamina, He had no choice. Magnet closed his eyes and began to remeber the good old days back on the farm, with Magnet. He then opened his eyes and said, "I hope i don't have to fight anyone I know."

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    "And you honestly beleive that I entered this....this...areana so that i could beat up on you kids, oh no, I entered this to prove a point to you like younglings, that you shouldn't be even fighting, of course if its the only way to make you little ones listen, from an experienced elder like myself, then that is how it shall be, do you under me child?" He then kinda sodered off as he awaited for his match.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Magnet made a "Yeah, whatever" Gesture. He looked forward to see a computer inbetween the morphs he was talking to. He slid his card in, To see the rankings. He looked at his ranking. "Hmm, B+, not bad." He thought. "For only one battle."

Mostly all of the other morphs had no score yet because they hadn't started to battle. Some were chicken, some had to wait eagerly to fight. Magnet was one of them, but he didn't like hurting other morphs. But that is what this tournement is about. To fight for the cure.

"I hope im going to win the cure." He thought.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    He then opened one eye as he looked towards the Magneton Morph. "And what is this CURE you speak of...a cure for what exactly?, to our extience as a PokeMorph?, i would rather live my life as a PokeMorph than a ordinary Pokemon...."He sighed some closed his eye and waited for his name to be called out. As he waited he strongly watched the Magneton, since he might be a bit better than the rest and so he would have to be very careful of him, afterall if he went and got beat up by a little kid, he would be done in for.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    "Your right...." He said. "Being a pokemorph is kind of fun.." "But the dangers in each battle, live or die." Magnet came to think of what it would be like without anyone in the hoenn region. He shuddered.

"Becoming champion is not easy. As for myself, the first time being a pokemorph..." His voice trailed off as his eyes closed. He then looked around at all the other morphs walking around and asking for battles. He then went in a corner and fell down, eyes closed.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: Er, sorry Alter Ego . . . ^-^;; I suppose, on Io's part . . . instinct? ::weak excuse::

And, Hive Mind, your second character is accepted.]

Lurching forward as something metal struck the back of his head, Io narrowly caught himself--quickly whirling about as his ears stiffened in anger. That's the second time today someone's run into to me! Whoever did that's going to-- As recognition dawned on Io, he felt himself relax slightly. It's that Magneton morph from earlier . . . Turning from Magnet as he floated away, the Skitty morph paused as a voice addressed him.

"You alright?"

Shifting his rose-coloured eyes, Io briefly studied the speaker before replying, "For the moment, yeah." As he began to calm, Io felt himself begin to switch to his more Skitty-like persona. And, despite himself, one of the morph's ears twitched curiously as he asked, "Who are you?"

Suddenly, a wintery blast shot between him and the dark morphs that stood a short distance away. Though he automatically stiffened, Io neither protested or retaliated. And, the fury that flashed through his eyes was gone more quickly than it had arrived. After casting a brief glance toward the Vaporeon morph that had released the attack, Io returned his attention to the Espeon morph who had spoken to him previously. Turning one ear toward the other group of morphs to listen to their conversation, Io then waited for Star's reply.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Raising an eyebrow after seeing all the pokemorphs around her she looked at the Skitty morph. "My name is Star." She said with a slight shrug. Then she studied him closely. "You are?" Star then asked while mentally yelling at herself for asking. Her tail continued to lash behind her.

Her eyes turned emerald as she waited for an answer from the Skitty morph. Why am I being social? She asked herself in her head. Setting her question aside as an icey blast was shot near her. Shivering she looked back at Io.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Magneton floated away when he forgot something. "I forgot to apoligize to Io!" he thought. He floated back. Only to see a white blizzard go inbetween Io and Star.

He came over. "Hey, Io, you alright?" "I didn't mean to run into you. It was foolish of me. I should watch were im going next time." He looked over to see star. "Weird..." He thought. "Espeons are usually cheery in the sun.."

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

-hands Genta-sempai candy- :3 Dai-jou-bu. -patpat-

And I didn't notice his hood was up. o.o My bad.

And sorry the post is botchy, I've got a splitting headache. ^^;

-IC-

The mutt had certianlly proved Raven's suspicions. He was a definate show off who seemingly got off on making people uneasy if not frightened. He sighed lightly just thinking about the headache this was going to be, his hair falling in front of his eyes again, more and more of it falling out of his ponytail holder. I absolutely positivly cannot stand people like this... They seem to have the opinion that they rule over everything thing and everyone around them... Geez... what have I gotten myself into this time....?

Shaking his head softly, Raven shrugged, "Don't expect a handshake." he retorted in almost the same pitch and tone as Rave before turning towards the Raichu, "Don't insult her, she can't help being the way she is." He waved his hand lightly in her direction, "But you're certianlly not forced to sit over there, you can come over here or stay, I honestly don't care." Turning towards Eve, he muttered quietly so as to make sure only she heard his following comment, "Don't take your eyes off the houndoom. I don't trust him for a second."

Quickly withdrawing to a silent position, he pulled a pair of sunglasses from his pocket and slipped them over his eyes before looking around a little more, completely ignoring the water blast from the Vaporeon, "Now, can somebody tell me where I register? This place is too packed for me to see anything clearly..."

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    [OOC: ::accepts candy:: ^-^ Danke.]

"My name is Io. A pleasure to meet you," the morph replied, tilting his head in an almost friendly manner. As a slight smile entered his features, he heard Magnet speak. "I'm fine, and don't worry about it," he replied, his reddish eyes quiet and calm as his smile grew warmer. Mentally, however, Io was furious--berating himself for involuntarily acting kindly toward others and, within his mind, snapping in irritation at any possible object or being.

Hearing a voice behind him, the Skitty morph glanced toward Raven. For a brief moment, the smile vanished completely from his features as he viewed the Umbreon morph. "Registration is in the front lobby," he replied slowly, still studying the dark morph as he raised one hand to indicate the direction. After a long moment, he added at a more normal rate, "The lines have probably cleared up by now. It shouldn't be too difficult to register."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back