• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My 5th generation Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdomlancerfacex

Absol's Guardian
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Hi Guys as you can tell im here to talk about my ideas for a unova pokemon mystery dungeon.
    Alot of pokemon fans dont like the mystery dungeon series but i geuss they can go to hell i enjoy the idea of actually playing as a pokemon instead of a trainer just walking
    around telling good old pikachu what to do. im not sure if everyone will agree with me on this but hopefully we can skip that stupid personality quiz
    and just pick our characters but once we do pick we can name our hero/partner
    Ok now to the point my main ideas that i have thought up for the game is obviously new starter pokemon here is a list of who i had in mind
    -bulbasaur
    -charmander
    -squirtle
    -chikorita
    -cyndaquil
    -totodile
    -treecko
    -torchic
    -mudkip
    -turtwig
    -chimchar
    -piplup
    -snivy
    -tepig
    -oshawott
    -vulpix
    -pikachu
    -eevee
    -phanpy
    -skitty
    -snubbul
    -riolu
    -shinx
    -meowth
    -munchlax
    -axew
    -gothita
    -lillipup
    -zorua
    I think thats good for the starters Me personally would be Hero: Zorua Partner: Axew because i thought about the longrun how awesome
    woul zoroark and haxorus be,
    Back to the story you wake up in a house owned by whoever the partner is and their parents say axew is your partner you will wake up to axew and a haxorus
    being axews mother. axew asks you how did you end up unconscious in that cave and your all like waaah what cave and you have no idea what the hell axew is
    talking about but he tells you everything about how he found you while him and his mother were looking for food in the forest and found you passed out in
    a cave. and after that he takes you on a tour through mileost village the place where all your shops would be like (sticking to basics) kecleon market
    and kangaskhan storage but maybe an audino bank and for the dojo sawk, throh and their leader conkeldurr. the link shop could be 2 scraftys that link
    moves appraisal could stick with xatu and the day care could be run by a male and female cinccino who are madly in love and take joy in looking after
    eggs the male cinccino will bring the egg to your base if your egg is going to be a male and vice versa if female.
    now that axew has showed you mileost village he takes to a place called the eelektross and beartic adventure facility which is kind like the wigglytuff
    guild but instead of having wigglytuff as the mentor it is eelektross and beartic who have been friends since they were cubchoo and tynamo. so now that
    you and axew are friends you decide that you will enroll in th ebaf (eelektross & beartic adventure facility) and you find that it has more pokemon
    enrolled than you thought it has and adventuring quad called team mindreader who is lampent, duosion, grumpig and the leader gothorita. the next is a team of 2 caleed team
    shatter who are a ground types so i guess donphan and excadrill. the last team ia team sliceblade which could be sneasel and pawniard they will mainly be your rivals but
    near the end when you fight reshiram or zekrom (depends what path you take at the last dungeon) they go into fight but they get wiped out but when you take them out they
    respect you for saving them and your friends when you find the evolution hurricane (a twister that sucks you in and if you meet the right conditions you evolve and get
    thrown back out as your evolved form) you will find that team sliceblade is there but now they are weavile and bisharp and they let you evolve and then they challenge you
    to a battle so for me it would be zoroark/haxorus v.s weavile/bisharp
    in between when you join the ebaf i really dont care what happens whilst you continue the game and reach the end but at the last dungeon near the end you will reach
    a room with a way back and one way to a room with roaring lightning (which leads to zekrom) and a room with a blazing inferno (which leads to reshiram) whichever one you
    pick team sliceblade would have also picked which is where you find them once to take out zekrom ill say cos thats who i would pick you will have the credits but this time
    you dont get turned back to human then world decides naah ill change my mind he can be a pokemon again you will just finish it and have all the other random things happen
    that open new dungeons leading to legendaries but once you recruit zekrom you must bring him with you when you go back to the final dungeon after you recruit him and this
    time the reshiram path will be open and zekrom will say I CANNOT GO ANY FURTHER THIS NEXT BATTLE IS FOR YOU ONLY GOOD LUCK then he will leave and you will fight reshiram
    recruit im after a few tries then end of game nothing really much else to do apart from recruiting the rest of the legendaries and unlocking all dungeons and getting
    the highest adventure rank. But the ending when you find out how you became a pokemon could be like you were friends with yourself from the originals like you and the person u were in red/blue rescue team and
    time/darkness/sky you were a team who traveled the 5 regions together.
    Also maybe the return of alakazam,tyranitar,charizard and wigglytuff.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Another one? D:

Hello, I just want you to know that you posted in the wrong section. This is New Users and Welcome, where you introduce yourself to the community whereas the content of your thread isn't anything likely related to the whole board. I have read it, and it seems that you are into ROM-hacking. All of your ideas can be developed and can be created over the Emulation board, so please go there.

And next time, read the rules, and post in the right section so you won't get into any trouble. :D

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back