• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My adoption center v.0.2

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    This is my 2nd adoption center, because my 1st is lying on page... About 12. Anyway, here's first things to adopt. More will come soon!

My adoption center v.0.2
    Scarred Numel - 4/5
    My adoption center v.0.2
    Emerald Furred Mareep - 3/3
    My adoption center v.0.2
    Seviloobat - 2/2
    SPECIAL!!!
    My adoption center v.0.2
    Shiny Meditite to look like normal 1/1 SPECIAL!!! (Soaras' Sprite)

You can get here also Megaman sprites. More will come soon!
    My adoption center v.0.2
    Megaton Power Magnetman - 5/5
    My adoption center v.0.2
    Chrome Gutsman - 4/4
    My adoption center v.0.2
    Supershading Diveman 3/3

So, get 'em, before they are stocked out!

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    THose are good Eig. Nice shading. But you could have made the head look like it belongs on the body. ~This for Seviloobat~ ~Megaman charaters~ They look like you justziped throught them. Please take more time and effort in into your sprites.
    ~Angel with red heart~

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Okay. *Hands scarred Numel to Rayquaza_and_Deoxys and watches to not touch the scar* Ooops, i touched the scar...
    Numel: NUUUUUU!!!
    Yes. Adopt him. Also, S-Numels after a week may evolve into a Scarred Camerupt or into an Aided Numel. But, sometimes Numels won't evolve.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Eeeh. Sorry, electricity turned off in my street for a hour, so i was not able to post. Sorry for 2-post, too, but the thread must be in PG.1... And i did not see Scarred Numel in your sig, RaD.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    EH. Sorry for 3-post, but this thread is going "on dogs", so no one except me will be able to put it on pg. 1. The thread is not popular (not popular now).

Back