• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Adoption Center!!!!

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    OK, Since I'm on my Best Mood, today we are going to play a game. From this post on, the first 12 people who post here will get:
    The first one: 5 free pokemons, 3 TM's and a Master ball.
    The next three: 3 free pokemons plus 2 TM's.
    The nex four: 3 free pokemons.
    The last four: 2 free pokemons.

Note: Manaphy does not aply here.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey Whats Up 3 free it is

Can I have chickorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile

PM me with friend code if Im getting these.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    I'm sixth, does that mean I get 3 free?

I just want a Cyndaquil though, so yeah. Just PM me with Friend Code =P

It doesn't matter if it's egg or whatever, but an egg would be nice, if not, nickname the Cyndaquil as Inferno, capital I, and the rest lower-case, or just don't do it if you don't feel like it. Don't want to be too much of a 'burden.'

PS. If it's also not too much trouble, I'd like a Feebas, egg plox, but it doesn't really matter. Sorry if I sound a bit greedy =/

Feebas= Preferred Female
    Cyndaquil= Preferred Male

Last edited:

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Yay if hes sixth! then im seventh!!!!!!!!! Could I get a Vulpix, a Kabuto and a Growlithe?!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    ill take a totodile... i don't want anything else... it should b quite simple and take like 2 secs for me... ill take egg or hatched... doesn't matter

ambervoid

Hey R.A.M. I don't know if you take specific requests like this, but I am looking for a Miltank with Curse and Adamant or Naive nature. Please PM me if you have it so we can work out a deal, I have quite a few more shinies :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    Two free pokemon? I'd love a Feebas and a Chikorita. =]

I've also got a shiny Bronzong if you want to trade for it.

Back