• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Adoption Center!!!!

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i want a manaphy.. i have a perfect ev/iv jirachy, non shiny from collosium disk. hasty naure, wish/psycic/doom desire/calm mind

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    there now all i need is a togepi
    I'll give you one for free

do u have an eevee or 2 u want to get rid of?
    I'll check my PC...

Ram I might be giving the lileep away so If you still want it then pm me.
    I PMed you a long ago...

Are these for free.If so I NEEDa turtwig.Name Adly with a male simbole at the end and my friend code is in my profile.
    They're not for free...but most of the time I give away 1 or 2 pkmn so you can have that Turtwig for free, jst PM me the nickname

Your online right now, and no one is requesting for anything, so can I get my Pokemon and TM's now.

Pokemon: Phione, Porygon, Treecko
    TM's: Giga Impact, Earthquake
    Sure...

i want a manaphy.. i have a perfect ev/iv jirachy, non shiny from collosium disk. hasty naure, wish/psycic/doom desire/calm mind
    Lvl?

hey, do you have a Shiny Eevee yet?
    I got 2...why?

hey please send me the list of ur shinies
    I'll PM you right away...

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Just wondering about it, I didn't know if you had one or not yet, and you're always asking about shinies.

Elite Four Member Biran

Ram I will be online this hour so the trade has to be then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    Hi R.A.M,

I just started my pokemon pearl and i really want a piplup and a chimchar. Would you be willing to give me the 2 of them in eggs for free? If yes, thank you very much! i will pm you my details if you are willing. thank you :)

Last edited:

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    Just wondering about it, I didn't know if you had one or not yet, and you're always asking about shinies.
    Do you have one?

may i have a charmander egg? is there anything you would like in return?
    you can have it for free.

Um, you completely ignored my post.
    Sorry for that.
    I got alredy a Mew, nature of yours?

Hi R.A.M,

I just started my pokemon pearl and i really want a piplup and a chimchar. Would you be willing to give me the 2 of them in eggs for free? If yes, thank you very much! i will pm you my details if you are willing. thank you :)
    Yes, PM me your details when you're able to trade

Nizzly

PokeMaster
    Years
    i'll adopt one cyndaquil just pm me wioth imformation and anything else i gotta do to adopt it.

Back