• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MY ANIME DRAWINGS!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Sorry there are few and don't show the whole pic, damn DSi camera, anyways here are my best drawings so far:

Claus, Masked man for all the Earthbound fans out there:
    MY ANIME DRAWINGS!

My personal favourite, and my made up character, Zero!:
    MY ANIME DRAWINGS!

Now for the one I worked on the hardest, took me about two weeks, I didn't always have time, and alot of colored pencil sharpening, here he is, Zero's blood angel forme:

MY ANIME DRAWINGS!

plz tell me what u think, and plz add some suggestions, I need 'em. Oh, btw, I'll be posting some drawings for my hack, X Legends, right now I have a poster, just haven't uploaded it yet.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Spoiler:

My review ^.

Keep this in mind when drawing:
    If you lift your arm up to your shoulder, you wrist reaches your shoulder and you should be able to lightly grasp it in your hand when you turn your hand around. Keep this in mind when drawing. Also, if you lift your arms above your head, you elbows meet the crown of your scalp. When you cross your legs, you heel should come right around your crotch (of course, I have short legs, so this may not be the case for you).

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Spoiler:

My review ^.

Keep this in mind when drawing:

If you lift your arm up to your shoulder, you wrist reaches your shoulder and you should be able to lightly grasp it in your hand when you turn your hand around. Keep this in mind when drawing. Also, if you lift your arms above your head, you elbows meet the crown of your scalp. When you cross your legs, you heel should come right around your crotch (of course, I have short legs, so this may not be the case for you).

Thnx for the sugestions, I'll do better next time ^^ and yes, the red things surrounding him is indeed, BLOOD, 0_0 I felt like draing a violent, yet cool-looking, picture, so I came up with that.​

Last edited:

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    The camera is messing up your drawings but...

1st picture - If proportioned to his face then the head is too circular. His right (our left) calf looks too thin compared to the other calf. And yes, his legs are too short, unless he's still a pre-teen and not fully grown yet.

2nd picture - The eyes are too big. His right (our left) arm is long compared to his other arm. The mouth may throw me off, but his head is not centered to his neck. His bicep/tricep is really long compare to the forearm and it looks like he's lacking a right shoulder? His hips seems really wide for a boy, since most male hips aren't parallel to the shoulders, as opposed to the femael body. The positioning of his feet seems uncomfortable for him, so I reccommend making his right (our left) feet facing left.

3rd picture - Again, his legs are too short. His eye is positioned almost at the center of his face. Blood is a crimson color, so the shade here is a tad bright. He seems really stiff in here, is he ok? : (

Well, those are my critiques. Just keep practicing and you'll do well. And remember to get a scanner!

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
    Those drawings are perfect :3. But why is it all standing? You should've add some actions on it? Just a suggestion.
    Goodluck with your future drawings by the way.

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Because I like to criticize, I would say that the proportion of the neck and head is wrong (makes em look a bit of a giraffe), and their body is leaning when it should be up straight. I would say something about the arms being too thin, but it's anime and it's all over-exxageration.

Back