• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Art Gallery!!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    are scanners expensive..i really wanna show my drawn work but i dont have a scanner

by the way..awsome ninetales..really good drawing

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Hey not bad, not bad at all. *likes the dragonair of course*
    Keep it up, alright?
    amphros23 said:
    are scanners expensive..i really wanna show my drawn work but i dont have a scanner

Scanners? They're not very expensive, you can find a decent scanner for 70-120 dollars nowadays. The scanner I have didn't cost me more than 100 dollars actually.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    amphros23 said:

Act It depends on what ya buy, If your goin to buy a All In One *Scanner,Photocopier,Fax Machein and printer Combo that will cost more if ya just want a Scanner then they are really cheap nowadays $90 and up

I have a All In One is cost a lil around $300

Back