• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Art...

~Rose

Artsy
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    thanks. Here's a piece i just finished of my rp character at another forum with another subject. (not pokemon). I drew it on paper and then edited it in psp 8. I got the hair do and pose from a girl i saw in the pokemon r/s handbook thing.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9210796/

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Your work is really nice. You have a really good talent at conveying emotion in your eyes, which is awesome, because in anime and manga styles, the eyes are the part of the body that conveys the most emotion. Really great job with that. The expression are nice too! ^^

One thing to look out for, especially when drawing original characters, or characters without a reference picture, is proportions. Hands, arms, torso, everything needs to fit really well together, and it does take a lot of practice! I still have trouble with some awkward sitting positions, especially if they are from weird angles, and I've been drawing anime and manga style for about...six years...wow...didn't realize it was so long!

Anyway, back on topic, I really like your work, and I think that you'll go really far with it. Just keep on practicing! ^^ I look foward to seeing more of your art.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You show good promise, but you do need a lot of work on your art. Mainly the fact that your lines dont connect is what keeps bugging me. It just dosent seem natural that they are so sketchy...litterally you cant tell if this was supposed to be a sketch or a real piece or art. Your coloring really also does need a lot of work...it'd be better if you dident do it with crayons...but to each their own I say. Also would it kill you if you tried a little harder to draw inside your lines?...theres something I never thought I'd say...and a last hint of advice...try not useing lined paper usally that makes it seem really amutare you need blank paper or a skectch pad.
    Sorry if any of that sounded rude but it's the truth.
    -blue

DragonNair Tamer

?ivine ?rag?n Gym ******
    Years
  • I started to draw a ?ivine Charizard today but i never finished it because i forget what charizards head looked like. :( i can't finish my drawing untill i find out what it looks like.. and after that i started a Shadow Charmeleon. Which came out really awesome!

Back