• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] My art!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
  • background-training-computer-weapons-backgrounds-desktop-wallpaper-wallpapers.jpg`
    822422-bigthumbnail.jpg

Spoiler:

i have a lot more and will put them in soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey! I hope you don't mind but I went in and fixed up some of the

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ah, okay, it's far too small to be used as a background. But, don't worry about that right now. :) You posted your art and that's all that matters.

It seems to me like you favor drawing faces as opposed to full sketches. Which is alright, so long as you practice your anatomy in the meantime. Your work definitely needs a lot of polish, but that's not to say that you're on the wrong path. Some hard work and practice will absolutely improve the quality of your drawing. Try to harness in your lines a little more. When you're drawing, don't "swipe" with your pencil so much. Try to draw your lines from "a" to "b".

I also suggest you invest in a sketch book. They're not a lot of money and, in the long run, it'll be better for you to practice with.

Anyway, keep up the work, okay? You've on the right track! n_n;

Back