• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Artwork

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
  • Here is some of my art!
    emily6.jpg

The guys foot is messed up, and you can see the pencil marks!
    emily3.jpg

This is a chibi version of...me...If I were animated!

emily2.jpg

I am trying new styles right now, but I still need some more improvement! I really need to do shading. These were drawn awhie ago, but I will post a ton more later! I'm actually drawing right now!
    Comment time!

Last edited:

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Those are awesome~! The chibi is the best on for me. But I can't see your last 2 pics you posted o.o;;. So I like the chibi one the best xD.

Keep it up~! You'll become an expert in no time~

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Oops! On photobucket I switched it to a different folder, and that changed the url! I'll edit my posts then. In the mean time, here's some mroe artwork:
    scan0004.jpg

The scanner messed this one up! S it may be hard to see!

Years
  • So..... kawaii! Your art is most good. I suggest trying to practice everyday on certain parts of your art that you're having trouble on. Overall it's good. The eyes and hair show much for the style of anime you're using. The second one is good.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwwws, they're all really kawaii! <3 I think you should maybe try shading the pics, to give them more volume. ^^ I do like the little pic of you as an anime character. It's really cute. ^o^ Good job on all of them really. ^_____^

~Kelsey

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...those are cute pictures. Great job. ^^

Back