• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

... My background was just invaded by Bidoof.

Years
  • It's clear that PC was just attacked by a bidoof rancher.
    Besides, I don't know why you are complaining; bidoof is the best thing since sliced bread.
    No, sliced bread is the coolest thing since bidoof.
    You got them mixed up.

Bidoof is an improvement of bread because:
    A) Bidoof is a Pokemon
    B) Bidoof can be a (HM) slave whereas bread can't.
    C) It's a Bidoof.
    D) Bread isn't a Pokemon.
    E) Bread gets soggy/burnt.
    F) Bidoof.
    G) Bidoof can eat bread.
    H) BREAD BIDOOF THEME! NOW! I DEMAND IT!

But, I'm still going to have nightmares.
    :(

Last edited:

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • ... Well, if we had a Bidoof theme, we WOULD be immune from invasion...

I second this proposal.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    but Buhdoofs are worthless piles of crap that for only god knows evolves into a normal/water type

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think there should be a 1/10000 chance that the infinite Bidoof appear as your background every time you load a page on PC.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    but why buhdoofs? why not something classic like zubat or ratata? classics are way better than the new crap

Years
  • I think there should be a 1/10000 chance that the infinite Bidoof appear as your background every time you load a page on PC.
    That sounds totally wicked!
    But wouldn't that be difficult to implement? Or is it not as hard as it sounds?
    Oh and it should be 1/1000000.
    Super rare.
    Because Bidoof aren't rare enough *extreme sarcasm*.

And what would be totally epic is that after each page load the probability of it happening goes down by 1. So 1st round is 1/1000000 then 2nd round is 1/999999 then 1/999998 etc etc.
    That would be so awesome. Although huge code. =/
    And then you could have a chance of bidoof appearing box on your page which shows what your current probabiliy of bidoof appearing is.
    dayum.
    that would be epic.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Because Bidoof is awesome thank you very much. :(

But is it more awesome than Cherrim?

Audy I do believe Audy was saying they are. :D Because there was invading Bidoof but not invading Cherrim

UNLESS THE CHERRIM ARE ALREADY HERE

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • But is it more awesome than Cherrim?

Audy I do believe Audy was saying they are. :D Because there was invading Bidoof but not invading Cherrim

UNLESS THE CHERRIM ARE ALREADY HERE

Mika, I think that you've just doomed us to infinite Cherrims AND Bidoofs.

There should be a theme that you can pick that randomly chooses a gif from the site and tiles it for the background. XD

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I need to refresh more...

;~;
    ,~,

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thank goodness I used a theme that wasn't affected by this. (Seems I missed it, thank goodness. Since it happened to every theme.) I would have freaked out. Thinking someone came and hacked into my computer. ;; I could see it will be a lovely theme in the future, but right now...no. Too many of Bidoofs to count. At least it was only for fun. Need to have fun once in awhile. ^^

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • what the--? i saw Jordan mention it in OT when did this happen? i think i was online for a while before Jordan mentioned it in OT... maybe it didnt even happen to everyone who was online? *cant decide if she wishes it had happened to her or not* and i say no skin for it... maybe random event that only occurs when whoever controls that kind of thing wills it! geez thatd be creepy... random bidoof stampedes... *shudders* ok im giving meself nightmares. shutting up now.

Back