• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Best Trading Thread Ever

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    SI Pero Manana Te lo juro que te voy a dar 2 palkias shiny y dos dialgas shiny es que mi Primo Muri ahora mismo en un accidente Im crying

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    No Im not madam They are not of AR not Like you that said Me Yesterday You used AR sorry For saying To them SOrry

jdhsnake42

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    alec, have anything else that you can trade with me?? I got some good stuff

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
    Years
    okz, u already see mines snake.
    and kevin i am lucky that i dont talk with you. i dont waste my time, y no dijiste q te ibas? liar nobody died and i dont have AR like u loser

Alecrishna

Join the Darkside
    Years
    if anyone want to trade w me get in my thread.
    kevin was using his AR to get the shinies. that's why he needed all that time and dont bother yourself w a liar like him. Nobody died

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    No I was Not She Used AR I swear She Telled Me Last Night. She PM Me and say Me That If I want a Hacked Pokemon I said NO!!!!!

Who wants To tradE ???? Read Fist Post FOr the Pokemon I have And Say ME IF you want to Trade

Last edited:

jdhsnake42

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2007
    do u wanna trade now kevin, Ho-oh and Dialga for Shiny Groudon and Shiny Pidgey

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    I dont My Ds Here Maybe Later

Anyone wanna Trade Now???

Last edited:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    good call Angel Shaymin... this kid Kevin is so annoying. he spams this place all the time. w\e... just ignore him, he's like an itch.

Back