• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Birthday

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well today is my birthday. I am officially a year older than I was a few months ago, lol. I really didn't do anything today because tomorrow I have to work early. So I can't party late at night. I wish I thought I could ask off tomorrow too, but I didn't. Oh well. I am going to do something with my friend tomorrow once I get out of work.

Anyway, I got gifts from my parents. I got some money. And got a card and a e-card. And the e-card was so cute. I was about show it here, but I decide against it. It was so cute though. It made think that I have wonderful parents. <3 I love them very much. They are my life.

So thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. I appreciate it. You are the best. <3

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • You got a year older? I didn't know it worked like that =o.

Anyway, Happy Birthday ^^
    And um. Happy Day after birthday? :o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ... so, five hours ago in American would be yesterday. Did not realise. Happy late bday. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    バクフーン said:
    Happy birthday.
    Thanks a lot! It was a nice one even if I didn't do anything, lol.

thegeneticway said:
    You got a year older? I didn't know it worked like that =o.

Anyway, Happy Birthday ^^
    And um. Happy Day after birthday? :o
    Yep, I didn't want to say how old I really was. Well probably everyone got the idea. So I said turned a year older. Sometimes it works, lol. Thank you so much!

Mario The World Champion said:
    OLD!! DX Time to retire to your rocking chair! XD
    Hahaha, yeah I am getting old. You know how old I am. XD I came prepared. *gets rocking chair* Thanks a lot Mario!

Hakeen said:
    ... so, five hours ago in American would be yesterday. Did not realise. Happy late bday. XD
    Thanks a lot Nica! Yeah I still need to figure out the time zones in Australia. x.x I am glad you came and wished me a Happy Birthday though. ^^

Again thanks everyone! You made me pretty happy. :D

Back