• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen My Black and White Tragedy! (will I ever get it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
Years
  • My life has always been... um how do you say? ... nostalgic? Yes. That's it.
    My life has been about serving Arceus since I heard the constant music track from my brother's gameboy; that I would psychotically hear after many hours of play. I lived for Pokemon; a Mew knows I will DIE for pokemon.

But today was a different story...

The clock cried like the buzz of Porygon at 8:25. I had the zen mantra of "gotta catch all em all" burned into my head; and I knew I was going to tell Juniper that I was a boy, not a girl. But then... I was...

Gary Oak'd.

Looks like I want have my first starter until 9:15 AM, instead of 9:10 AM. (Five minutes of PAIN)

How am gonna deal?
    I don't know.
    But I'm sure I can make it, if Ash can remain 12 for fifteen years; I can do you anything =)

Love you guys, have a good day today.

And may Arceus bless you.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm sorry but this makes no sense at all.

If you want to write about your journey, use the travel journal, which I'm not even sure you're discussing. Either way, have fun with the games...?

My Black and White Tragedy! (will I ever get it?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back