• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Black team so far...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Well I have 2 slots open. Here is what I have so far...

Dewott - Lvl 30
    Dwebble - Lvl 32
    Deino - Lvl 30
    Drilbur - Lvl 32

I was looking at adding maybe a psychic, fire, electric, grass, or Scaggy.

I don't want to use legendaries.
    Thanks for reading!

Years
    I would definitely suggest getting a joltik and adding it to your team. When it evolves, it has a good special attack and really good speed and that will come in handy.
    Also, galvantula can learn bug, electric, and grass moves. It's like a three in one deal :)
    As for fire, darumaka is really really good once it evolves into darmanitan. It is a total beast in its attack, HP, and speed stats. Also, it can learn fighting and fire type moves, even though it will only get STAB from the fire ones. This really won't matter though, because darmanitan hits fast and hard lol.
    I'm not really sure about the psychic types in this gen, because they all have bad speed stats. Speed is a very important factor and if you don't have it, then you have to rely on defense and that can backfire easily.

Back