• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my body is ready

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Greatest thread title ever. You'll fit right in. :) Welcome to PC! Wish you had told us more about yourself so my post had more substance, but eh. I like Hoothoot and owls. :) I guess if you need help or have questions, you can ask me or any of the other lovely staff members here! See you around.

amd

Years
  • Wish you had told us more about yourself so my post had more substance, but eh. I like Hoothoot and owls. :)
    well, i live in canada. i enjoy abusing emotes, and i love muzak (mostly indie and stuff). :rambo:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Well if other mods think that your body is ready for a Pokemon forum is good, then I think it's good too! I don't wanna risk getting banned by opposing the, :P Welcome to the community, my good sir. :D Make sure you have a quick read of the rules and then a long read so it all get's stuck in your head, and you can ask any moderator for help. :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Ah, but is you're body ready for the scienceeee evilllllllll that is Miss Doronjo! THAT IS THE QUESTION, HOHOHOHO~! But, I agree, its a very nice title, I wanna say as well. :3 Hey, I live in Canada too! In Toronto, Ontario to be specific. <3 I use emottes at alot too; if you can see. :3 Especially the ":3" and "<3" emotes! Those are my favourite. <3

But yeah, welcome! Maybe we can chat sometime! And like said, mods are available for you if you have any questions you may have; and your also free to explore every board at PC. <3

Years
  • Interesting title...

Hi and welcome to PC.
    I hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun. Make sure you read over the rules, just so you know what is allowed and what isn't here.

Hope to see you around.​

Back