• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Buizel Drawings

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    The grain of the pencil is a little more bold than it could be but the sketches themselves are fantastic!

I agree, the fish tank Buizel is THE best, closely followed by lifeguard Buizel. So cute~ Cx

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Okay, here's the last of the pictures!
    My Buizel Drawings

"The (un)official Pokemon of summer!" (I thought it would be a good idea!)
    My Buizel Drawings

LOL
    My Buizel Drawings

Baby's first swim!
    My Buizel Drawings

I did this one as a funny concept. This woman in the picture went fishing for a Buizel. Well, she gets what she wants(and a lot more! (lol))!
    My Buizel Drawings

I did this one as a depiction of a whole family living onboard a sunken vessel(water Pokemon actually have infinite lung capacity).

If I do anymore, they'll probably be on my deviantart channel <here>.
    You can also find them over at the fanclub <here>.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    the snack buizel looks a bit.. obese, but otherwise nice.
    dawn's buizel, in my view, is your best work.

and lifeguard buizel should be like your trademark or something.

lulz at the buizel being thrown off the chair. I can't count the times I've had that happen to me XD

Years
    These are really nice, very good original poses. Not a big fan of the thick lines for sketch sort of thing but other than that good.

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    the snack buizel looks a bit.. obese, but otherwise nice.
    dawn's buizel, in my view, is your best work.

and lifeguard buizel should be like your trademark or something.

lulz at the buizel being thrown off the chair. I can't count the times I've had that happen to me XD

Thanks! He was supposed to look obese, it's part of the hidden joke. ^_^

These are really nice, very good original poses. Not a big fan of the thick lines for sketch sort of thing but other than that good.

Glad you liked them! ^_^

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Wow these pictures are amazing. I give credit to you by having so much drawing talent. I tried to draw a Tyranitar and it turned out more like a tree sort of thing. I can't draw at all. Btw i love the avatar, I have a cockatiel of my own named Elvis ( Can you guess why )

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Wow these pictures are amazing. I give credit to you by having so much drawing talent. I tried to draw a Tyranitar and it turned out more like a tree sort of thing. I can't draw at all. Btw i love the avatar, I have a cockatiel of my own named Elvis ( Can you guess why )

Thank you!
    I have four cockatiels now(I traded a baby for two more), with four more getting ready to hatch.

New pictures soon, I swear.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Not bad, actually these are pretty good, the only issue I see is that sometimes the head is too small (by sometimes I mean in a couple of your pictures) and the ears are too big

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
    Well arent these just adorable? I never thought about Buizel as a lifegaurd. ^^ You learn something new everyday. :D Hope you continue doodling Buizel.

Back