• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Chemical Romance

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    well they are descent but dark new day is a cooler band lol i just love the name gerard thats like sooo emo jk lol that name reminds me of the reading rainbow guy
    yah i think helena is cool 4 a single but boulevard shoulda won the best rock but not like the other 6 awards?0_o? yah that was like bullhockey then like 90% of the vma was rap (same 4 all of mtv) i wish it wer the 90s lol.....

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Gerard was the name of my year 7 German teacher, who was English o___O

MCR are pretty good... I haven't yet bought their album, because I'm out of money and want to buy Silverstein and After the Fall first, but I probably will at some stage. I still think the other Romance band - Matchbook Romance - are better though.

Shana is going to <3 you for making this thread XD But when you make a thread in future, please put your opinions too, OK?

Years
    I didn`t use to like MCR very much, but my friend who really likes them burnt me off a CD with some songs of theirs on it.
    There was like, three or four, and I really liked them, I ended up programing my CD player to play the four songs over and over again.

I get paid today, and one of the CD`s I`m buying today is definately gobnna be Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. If I have enough, I might buy their first one, as well.

Years
    • Age 31
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 22, 2005
    i like MCR because of my favorite songs written by them i really like
    the songs helena and i'm not okay

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I haven't heard anything from thier first album, but I have herad it is good. I like thier second album alot. My fav song is "Thank you for the venom" it is on the music on my NFS PSP video game.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ;_; I was just informed by Miss Shana that .. Gerard has testicular cancer >>; I hope he's all right.. o_o; Yes, they are one of my favorite bands <3

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Though it's not funny, it is a little. Reminds me of when Tom Green had it. And he made a whole reality show about him gettin surgery and stuff XD

Anyways, I love My Chemical Romance. I'm the one who even got Shana to listen to them. I love both of their albums. My favorite song by them is probobly Head First For Halos, or Vampires Will Never Hurt You. Both on their first album,

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    I a big fan of MCR and is still constantly listening to three cheers for sweet revenge, regarding the first album, ive heard thats its much better than the current album, though i can voice my opinion on it untill i have listened to it... over.... and over again.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sweet. They made a video for Ghost Of You. One of my favorite songs by them. It'll show on MTV2 on Tuesday.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Yup, Kevy got me into them in the first place. He has total credit.

When John told me Gewwy had testicular cancer, I was really upset. It's just horrible. He's so young, now he may not even be able to have kids in the future if he wanted to. ;;

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love...amazing album. I like it just as much as Three Cheers. My favorite song would have to be "Vampires Will Never Hurt You"...some of you may not know this, but I'm in love with vampires. Another favorite on there is "Headfirst For Halos" and "Our Lady Of Sorrows". If you really pay attention to the lyrics, the first album's lyrics are, in many ways, much darker. They're amazing and put together very good. That's just my opinion, though.

Long live Gewwy. <333

BTW: John downloaded the vid for The Ghost Of You and sent it to me. It's really depressing. It's an amazing video, and has so much meaning. I mean, MCR even cut their hair for it and everything. *sigh* I love them.

Back