• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Chemical Romance

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • They were looking at the band fashions and they had pics of Green Day, the Killers, MCR and Fall Out Boy.

... I bet most of the readers have never heard of FOB...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Jedi_Amara said:
    They were looking at the band fashions and they had pics of Green Day, the Killers, MCR and Fall Out Boy.

... I bet most of the readers have never heard of FOB...

I've heard of FOB, great band.

Anyways... I <33333 MCR.. My friend got me hooked on them (she's a total Gerard fangirl [as am I]). My favorite songs by them are the whole Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge album, and "Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us" and "Vampires Will Never Hurt You" from their first album. I might see them in concert next month, hopefully =D!

And... O_O @ the whole Gerard has cancer thing. ;___;.

Years
  • shana put me onto them kinda she sent me some of their songs XD I made a fan club in other clubs its their somewhere

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I think I heard them on the local youth radio station :P

Isn't it, like, either a club in Clubs or a discussion thread here for each band? Seems to be this one that's active anyway~ :)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN said:
    Finally someone starts a thread for MCR. I didn't notice there wasn't one until this popped up. I love My Chemical Romance! I am like the ultimate MCR fan girl.

~sc

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your sig makes me laugh so much: ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ah,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ja..... :laugh: :sleeping: :dead:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Dude, shut the f*ck up. Stop spamming.

Anyways, MCR is having this art contest thingy. They want to make a new shirt, so they're gonna have the fans design MCR shirts. Whoever comes up with the best design, get's to meet MCR and be on Fuse (with the band, I'm guessing)

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:

Anyways, MCR is having this art contest thingy. They want to make a new shirt, so you're gonna have the fans design MCR shirts. Whoever comes up with the best design, get's to meet MCR and be on Fuse (with the band, I'm guessing)

One question. What the F*Ck is that Fuse B*llsh*t? :chinese:

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Kenshin11212 said:

Anyways, MCR is having this art contest thingy. They want to make a new shirt, so you're gonna have the fans design MCR shirts. Whoever comes up with the best design, get's to meet MCR and be on Fuse (with the band, I'm guessing)

*twitch twitch* Must... win... contest... must.. meet... MCR.... *twitch twitch*

Thanks for teh info

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Okay, stop the spamming, MysticTrunks, and you don't have to get all mean on Kevy.
    Now, ooh, contest, thankies Kevy! ^^ I can't wait to enter it <33 Cause me would love to meet Gerard Way >> But I bet Shana would love it more~ I must tell her! x3

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *ignores MysticLoser* Anyways, I would enter, but I would probobly explode or something, When I'm on Fuse, if I was to win XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I'm entering.. but the design I came up with.. while a good design IMO.. my artisitic skills are teh suck.. so I'll probably lose... but.. to have the chance to meet flippin' Gerard Way... *faints* I'd probably like attack him or something xD.. nah.. I'm not that psycho

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    *ignores MysticLoser* Anyways, I would enter, but I would probobly explode or something, When I'm on Fuse, if I was to win XD

*Ignores KenSh*T* well, what's new with MCR?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Nice nickname. Too bad that's like 2 years old.

I might enter. I think I already have an idea for a design.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    What the...?!?! My stupid entry won't go through... *cries* I wanna chance to meet Gerard... =(

Back