• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Chemical Romance

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
  • saint jimmmey said:
    YES PARTY ON.sorry to ask in this thread but has any1 heard of the kaiser chiefs.their an english band.i know most of u live in america so i won't hold my breath.

Um never heard of them,........................

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • OMFG I just found out that My Chem and Jimmy Eat World are supporting Green Day at their show here in December and I'm not allowed to go ;_; stupid parents *ramble*

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I enjoy listening to MCR... they have an EXCELLENT vocalist, guitarist, and drummer, and everything just blends together.

I haven't heard much of their first album, but I bought Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. I heard it, and I thought, "Wow, these guys are amazing..."

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
  • Yeah i learned about them when they was nothing to wwatch then i changed it to mtv and they were showing the vma nomonies and helena came on, then i saw them live at the vma s and started liking them

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • MCR is okay, but their videos are awsome...when I saw Helena I knew this would end up being a favorite...not my all time favorite just overall popular.
    Visit or join the punk rock cafe.(refer to sig)

Back