• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Chemical Romance

Thunder wolf

my band: Saint Wolves of Mary
Years
  • i was wondering does anyone like my chemical romance because I do. I have both of their cds three cheers for sweet revenge and welcome to the black parade. I'm also a big fan of them. My most favorite song is called Helena, and Momma. LoL what a weird song to call but its a good song though. Well please post here. I havent been on pokecommunity for a long time since June 14, 2005. It's been 2 years since i last visited this site. So please help me out with this site it seemed it has changed the past few years alot.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • IMHO, MCR isn't by any means godly as some teenagers profess them to be, but they have a few good songs, on their first and second albums.

Headfirst for Halos, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You...

I think they're pretty good.

Welcome To The Black Parade wasn't a bad song, but it was overplayed just like all their stuff and became intolerable.

Famous Last Words wasn't that great.

There goes my two cents.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I love it all. Gerard Way is my homeboy. Oh, and like John said, their older stuff is really good too. I don't think the person who started the topic knew their first CD, but it's called I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love and it's beautiful. And Famous Last Words IS great, John John. =P

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • OMG, my favorite song is Helna too. I have the Black Parade cd. I want Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. I'm Not Okay(Promise) is my sister's song. It sounds just like her.

Back