• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~*~~*~~~My CherishBall event trophy Pokemon~~~*~~*~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Just to add into this spam pit, I'd refrain from insulting moderators. I'm this close to closing this thread if I see one more spam post.

yankeesrule3526

Pokemon Event Trader
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I'm not trying to insult you guys by spamming. I am trying to warn the other users of this site about trading with this guy. His friends are event hackers and no one likes hacked events.

ddogg1212

Cherish Ball KING
    Years
    I'm not trying to insult you guys by spamming. I am trying to warn the other users of this site about trading with this guy. His friends are event hackers and no one likes hacked events.

just stop dude, u dont know my friends, dx isnt on of them. most of my events are legit, and theres no way that u would have proof that theyre not

yankeesrule3526

Pokemon Event Trader
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    just stop dude, u dont know my friends, dx isnt on of them. most of my events are legit, and theres no way that u would have proof that theyre not
    Read signature. I bet that if you traded me every single Birthday Charmander, it would be hacked or edited. Less than 25% would be legit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back