• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My combined pokemon and eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSakuraXx

Sakura
    Years
    These are my combined pokemon, I made a few eggs to. Enjoy!

Pikacuno

Vulty

Squirpluff

Aeropluff

Butterfree Egg

Jigglypuff Egg

Espeon Egg

Please don't steal them It took a while to make them

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I'm sorry, but I don't see why you need to say "don't steal them". All of them are C+P and recolors.

If these are your first ones, though, then it's a good start. I like Aeropluff the most, but you could try using less cut and paste and more customizing (as you improve, obviously).

Also, the eggs need correct shading. Notice how the Espeon egg's ears suddenly go from light to dark? You need to either make the ears lighter, or match the egg's shading to that of the ear's.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    pkmn-master, try and make your posts a bit more constructive and useful -you're supposed to be giving out c+c. Moreover, this is Sakura's sprite showcase thread, not yours, so keep the discussion about her sprites.

Years
    Sorry Amachi and Sakura...

Anyways, Those revamps are very good for your first ones. Although the fire on the Cyndaquil's back, it, well, the yellow part of the flames arent big enough to cover the fire. (I told you about the pic in my avatar for tips on how to revamp) I hope any of this helped... u_u

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back